Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I have a 2009 charger Sxt 3.5L it has exactly 121k miles had timing and water pump replaced between 115k and 118k I have some issues maybe someone could point me in the right way I’ve been having some issues 1. my car likes to kick very hard while accelerating and between 45-55 mph it feels sluggish and makes a slight vibration 2. the engine makes a pulsating vibration while the ac is on 3. The car makes clicking noises while going at low speeds 4. Sometimes I hear a squeak from the front driver side while driving every time I hit a bump. Any help would be greatly appreciated

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Hello all I have a 2009 charger Sxt 3.5L it has exactly 121k miles had timing and water pump replaced between 115k and 118k I have some issues maybe someone could point me in the right way I’ve been having some issues 1. my car likes to kick very hard while accelerating and between 45-55 mph it feels sluggish and makes a slight vibration 2. the engine makes a pulsating vibration while the ac is on 3. The car makes clicking noises while going at low speeds 4. Sometimes I hear a squeak from the front driver side while driving every time I hit a bump. Any help would be greatly appreciated
1. Can't help you with this one. No idea what you mean by "likes to kick very hard while accelerating".

2. If this is only at idle, suspect motor mounts. Otherwise, your idler pulley, A/C clutch and/or compressor bearings may be on the way out.

3. Driveshaft coupler and/or center support bearing, CV joints/axles.

4. This can be almost any front suspension component. Best bet is to have it inspected at a reputable front-end shop. If you want to try firing the parts cannon at it, start with stabilizer bar end links and frame bushings, they're probably due anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts