Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've read and watched all the vids on why not to use wheel spacers, but has anyone used these Customadeonly wheel spacers? I have a 2022 Charger GT that I just bought in May, that I'm trying to get the rear tires to be flush with or slightly stick out past the edge of the fenders and all I really need is .50 to .60 inches to make that happen.

Still have the factory Goodyear Eagle 245/45 R20's on the car and don't want to replace them until I've worn them down. (Which won't be long considering the reviews I've read about those tires)
Planning on going to 275/40 R20s on all 4 corners when it comes time to replace them.

I measured all of the required distances on my wheel and lug bolts and these will fit my car....

Customadeonly 2 Pieces 0.59" 15mm Hub Centric Wheel Spacers Adapters Bolt Pattern 5x115 Thread Pitch 14x1.5 for Dodge Charger/Challenger.
Features & details
  • 5x115 Bolt pattern
  • Center Bore: 71.5mm
  • Thread Pitch: 14mm x1.5
  • Made with high grade T-6 Aluminum - CNC machined with precised fit Carbon steel wheel studs (machine pressed)
  • All lug nuts should be properly tighten with factory torque spec.
Gear Nickel Machine Auto part Rim

Gas Auto part Circle Machine Nickel

Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Cameras & optics

Automotive tire Rim Cameras & optics Auto part Camera accessory

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wheel Alloy wheel

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Crankset Fixture Bicycle part

Automotive tire Door Office ruler Tool Gas

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Locking hubs Rim

Automotive tire Bicycle part Wheel Automotive design Locking hubs

Automotive tire Rim Fixture Hubcap Font

·
Registered
2013 R/T Max
578 Posts
Wheel spacers scare me.
There's a reason factory hubs are steel.
Just looking at how thin the spacer flange is compared to the factory hub doesn't inspire confidence. One good pothole will crack aluminum way before it will steel.
But that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheel spacers scare me.
There's a reason factory hubs are steel.
Just looking at how thin the spacer flange is compared to the factory hub doesn't inspire confidence. One good pothole will crack aluminum way before it will steel.
But that's just my opinion.
Thanks @NJMOPAR, I'm going back and forth on whether or not to give them a shot and just check the lug nuts and spacer periodically for any loosening or signs of cracking, or just return them and pay more for a more trusted brand, made from Aerospace Billet or steel.

Curious to see other comments/opinions on these.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks @NJMOPAR, I'm going back and forth on whether or not to give them a shot and just check the lug nuts and spacer periodically for any loosening or signs of cracking, or just return them and pay more for a more trusted brand, made from Aerospace Billet or steel.

Curious to see other comments/opinions on these.
I decided to cancel my Amazon order for the ~$60.00 wheel spacers, and went with the Bonoss spacers.
20 mm in the rear and 15 mm up front. Front wheels/tires seem to be a little further out & closer to the fender edge than the rear do.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Wheel Automotive tire Gas Rim Circle

Camera accessory Automotive tire Rim Camera lens Carbon
Rim Font Circle Automotive wheel system Auto part
Automotive tire Gas Cylinder Engineering Screw

Here are some before pics.... I'll come back and post some after pics once I get them installed.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Car
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Internet chatter?????????? I don't trust that a bit. I have NO concerns using them! I watch the Motortrend TV shows all the time. They have used them on 9-10 second cars, and Tony Angelo, who is a Pro drifter, uses them all the time. Again, I have ZERO concerns about using them. These are called "bolt-on wheel adapters" also. You do know it will mess up the factry specs and need an alignment, right? Secondly, from what I read; these cars have a limited rear camber adjustment so you may need other parts. Lastly, why would you want the tire to stick past the lip?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally received and installed the Bonoss 20 mm (rear) and 15 mm (front) hubcentric spacers on my 22 Charger GT and I think it made my car look a little meaner with this stance (I mean, as mean as a V6 can look!)

It has the factory Goodyear Eagle 245/45 R20s. Spacers were cheaper than buying 275s or 295s and I just got my car in May so these tires are still very new.

I'm considering going with 25 mm in the rear as it almost looks like the top edge of the tire could come out a bit more to be flush with the fender edge... what do you guys think?

If I do go with the 25 mm, I would be selling the 20 mm for $100.00 + shipping
(they sell for $124.99 on the Bonoss site and their shipping is over $30.00....link to Bonoss 20 mm hubcentric spacers here)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Wheel Locking hubs Vehicle brake Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Hood Automotive design

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts