Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Looking for mods to do on my daily driver. Started it’s life out as a 2016 base model R/T. Mods I’ve done so far:

309 LSD in rear
Intake/Exhaust
Lowered on mopar springs
Front strut brace
Fear shock brace
Adjustable rear camber arms
12” vented subwoofer in trunk.
Scat pack hood
Scat Pack front bumper with 2019 grills
Tinted windows/tailights/marker lights
Leather seats
Hellcat Pedal Kit
1 pc Hellcat spoiler

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bigger tires of course, for your car 275s will do fine. you can also add a diff brace from per4ormance development that will help with wheel hop.

I’m waiting until I find rims I really like and then throw 275-40-20’s on. 9” all the way around or maybe even stagger 10.5/315’s in back.

What other braces are you talking about? I have a strut brace up front and a shock brace in back.
Any other brace I need? Rims/tires/bigger brakes/and calipers and in future for sure.

Thanks for input. Mopar or Nocar

·
Registered
7 Posts
https://www.getper4mance.com/

tons of videos on it. I just put one in and noticed a huge difference but i also have a 16 SP 6.4

My setup is a little different from most people's, i bought a pair of OEM WRT's (lightweight version) forged rims and had 2 of them extended to 20x10 and then had all my wheels powder coated. Found on ebay for 120$ a piece. i can now fit a 315 in the back with a 3mm spacer. With some of the replicas out there.... fitment might not work right with, you can always get the hellcat rims if you can find them and easily put a 315 back there. Not all tires fit the same either. All in all for my wheels i think i'm in 1200$ and thats with rims, sand blasting, powder coating, gorilla lug nuts, new center caps and tires. Replicas will cost 700-1000 bucks, you can find good deals on the facebook pages too.

Stagger setup vs a square setup will have its pros and cons. Stagger, bigger tire in the back but can't rotate the tires unless you dismount them. square setup you can rotate anytime.

Honestly for the 5.7 all you need is a 275, if you got a SP, i highly recommend 275, 305 or 315.

also noticed you didn't add a catch can yet, these hemis really need to have one. You can check out billet technologies for one or speed logic. Since I've had mine on, the oil that it collected has already filled up an entire water bottle in 20k miles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang I forgot to put it on the list. I have an oil catch can. I forget who makes it, (billers tech maybe), but that was one of the first mods I did. I fill it up once every oil change (5-8k miles)

I think I will go 20x9 all the way around. Fill it out a bit more and can still rotate. That way I’ll be able to rock the 275 look.

What the biggest improvement you’ve noticed with putting that diff brace in? Cornering? Not sure my 5.7 needs it. I can lay rubber blind, but not sure my wheels hop. How much is that mod?

Send pics of you car. Love to see the wheel setup

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome! What size rims/tires you have? 275’s all the way around? I like that look better than the normal Scat pack rims. I want a blacked out rim, but something different than the 3 styles dodge offers. I’ve been looking into Velgen. It’s a delicate dance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like your next step should be a procharger!

Reactions: Dubs

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any links to the procharger I should get? Anybody just bring their cars in for a good after market tune? I’m also thinking about getting a tazer to unlock back up camera, front bumper camera and Apple TV auxiliary Slots. Love my new diff, and front end appearance. Love my car so far. Going to cut in rear view camera next.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts