Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
MoPower
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the 70 Grille and Front spoiler are well under way, I'm sure some of you are wonderinig what is coming next from Danko for 2011 Charger!! Well, I have been keeping these door scoop and rocker designs under wraps for a long time (eventhough my boy lowriderman3 got to see them in January) until I was about ready to get to them, so here they are. Comments are always appreciated. The pics show the first moulds I pulled off the doors and rocker mounting areas to help in the design work.

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
LOL! Finally posted them up! Oh yes MO!

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
Guys you know how hard it was to keep this quiet!!! I had to duck tape my mouth and fingers shut many times! LOL Now the cat is out the bag!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Love them both Mo!!!! those look great. I wasn't sure about door scopes, but those really look nice.

As I know Lowriderman is already #1 on the list, any chance I can get the #2 slot again?

Jeff

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
^^HAHA! Now that is covering your bases! :D

·
MoPower
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love them both Mo!!!! those look great. I wasn't sure about door scopes, but those really look nice.

As I know Lowriderman is already #1 on the list, any chance I can get the #2 slot again?

Jeff
Sure but I can't take $$ for these yet, I need to figure out the cost and that will not be possible until later

·
Registered
146 Posts
im going to go broke sending money to mo.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Mo, what are you thinking is going to be the hardware on the door scoops?

Jeff

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
3m tape sounds AWESOME! I like the idea of that in case you ever wanted to remove. Not sure why you would want to, but it gives me a warm fuzzy to know that I can.

Jeff

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
^^Ya you are right on for thinking that. Holes in the door = no going back! LOL

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
man I will be putting some blue led's behind these bad boys...

Yeah, but the scallop on the SRT are different. These won't fit your car... :shakehead:

(shhhh no one tell him I am kidding, his car is bada$$ enough already:eek:mg9hi: ) LOL

Jeff

·
MoPower
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3m tape sounds AWESOME! I like the idea of that in case you ever wanted to remove. Not sure why you would want to, but it gives me a warm fuzzy to know that I can.

Jeff
Uh Oh - the warm fuzzy is on the loose again :3-smash: LOL

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
HAHA @ Bull! Yea bro let a couple of us catch up! Mo keep Bulls in the freezer for a few months after they are finished! :D

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
More cool stuff from Danko!!!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts