Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MoPower
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally I have some pictures of the very first Raptor Grille all the way from Germany, so I
thought it would be a great way to kick off a new picture thread of Danko grilles for the 2015-up Dodge charger...It will look even better as soon as he installs the eyebrows in a couple days !

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Simply beautiful!!! Wish us '11-'14 guys would get this Danko love too......!!! :(

·
MoPower
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best is yet to come for the 2011-14 !!! Wait till you see my 2011 Police car I'm using as a design mule.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
The best is yet to come for the 2011-14 !!! Wait till you see my 2011 Police car I'm using as a design mule.
Hell Yeah man!!! Def keep us updated, and count me in for sure as one of the first customers!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'm totally digging the shit out of that man!! Definitely want to see the finished/painted product and would Gladly sport that on mine!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
We have these door scoops for the 2nd Gen too!

Hell Yeah brother, count me in on those along with that spoiler..when they are done!!! I'll for sure order, just shoot me a PM with the total $ and details, and we'll do it up!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
The door scoops were done a long time ago...
Yeah, but I want to purchase as a package deal kinda thing....get them both on car and painted at same time! That would be soooo righteous!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts