Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting one looking for feed back on the models your using? Thinking about getting the Garmin 45 dash cam?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have a Rove model R2-4K. Great camera for the price (~$100). I bought it because of the value + very strong reviews, and have not been disappointed.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I use a Viofo A129Duo. Good cam for the money, starvis sensors. The A129 duo pro is 4k but you need special viewers ans such to take advantage,

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
832 Posts
Vantrue N2 Pro all the way. ALL UBER drivers love them. $200 or less if you look around.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I use a Viofo A129Duo. Good cam for the money, starvis sensors.
Nice - I was just watching a review earlier today!

I personally use an olde Dod LS460w but am thinking about upgrading to a dual setup as well...
May ponyup and go for a Blackvue if I decided to do so..

·
Registered
832 Posts
Nope, a breeze since I did my front speakers at the same time. I used Vantrue's battery pack one that plugs into the ALDL port. I pushed the wire under the headliner, pulled the A-pillar, and ran it down to the port by your right knee.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent any photos of the set up I am planning to go with the same system.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, a breeze since I did my front speakers at the same time. I used Vantrue's battery pack one that plugs into the ALDL port. I pushed the wire under the headliner, pulled the A-pillar, and ran it down to the port by your right knee.
Any photos of the port?

·
Registered
2 Posts
For get a dash cam and get a mirror mounted cam. Check out the Akaso DL12. The price goes up and down on Amazon so watch it for awhile. Comes with both front and back cameras plus GPS.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the VIOFO A129 Pro Duo. 4K cam so I can pretty much see license plates or faces if anything happens to my Charger. Was complicated at first but it's well worth the investment. Haven't had any problem with it so far and I like the parking feature that I get with the voltage cut off. It can last me a day or two just off of the car battery in parking mode

·
Registered
832 Posts
The port is right next to your left knee, so it's easily accessible by the dealer. You can barely see my camera from outside. 20200915_101026_resized.jpg 20200915_101239_resized.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts