Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a v6 charger. And It has 707 hp. Do you guys think that I could debadge the sxt and rebadge it to say hellcat 2.0 or something like that?

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
So I have a v6 charger. And It has 707 hp. Do you guys think that I could debadge the sxt and rebadge it to say hellcat 2.0 or something like that?
So I currently own a 6 banger dodge charger. Im going to buy a high mileage r/t awd take the drive train out of the 6 banger and swap the drive train and all components from the v8 in the v6. Get rid of the v8. And than im going to buy a hellcat engine and swap it in there. I love my v6 charger because of all of the mods i have done to the interior and exterior already. Any suggestions or thoughts? And no i can not swap them. The mods are already on there and I love my paint job.
Any ideas for a dodge charger hoonigan? I am willing to take any suggestions and I am currently working on it. It is a 3.5l v6 with a twin turbo set up, a body kit, looking at a widebody kit at the moment, and I make about 707 hp. But I need more. I already had the diff custom built with an 8 speed hellcat transmission adapted to the car.
Really :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hell while you're at it slap a jet engine into it instead of the Hellcat engine, some cop lights and underglow neons and tell people that aliens custom built it for you!

I mean seriously?? Who in the hell would do all of this to a base V6 SXT other than someone with Redneck in their name!? If you've got the $ or the means son, why not just buy a Hellcat or Demon outright and slap a bunch of Hoonigan stickers on it and "say" ur a Hoonigan....
Wow my eyes and head hurts from reading this shit...LMFAO though, thanks for the many many laughs!

Shit, I just looked and this kid is 19 lmfao! Hell at 19 I was racing, crashing & at times building/Frankensteining cars and bikes as opposed to daydreaming like most...and like the OP seems to be doing....
Keep living the dream kid...mucho props if you succeed! Don't forget to post vids on this "build" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Hell while you're at it slap a jet engine into it instead of the Hellcat engine, some cop lights and underglow neons and tell people that aliens custom built it for you!

I mean seriously?? Who in the hell would do all of this to a base V6 SXT other than someone with Redneck in their name!? If you've got the $ or the means son, why not just buy a Hellcat or Demon outright and slap a bunch of Hoonigan stickers on it and "say" ur a Hoonigan....
Wow my eyes and head hurts from reading this shit...LMFAO though, thanks for the many many laughs!

Shit, I just looked and this kid is 19 lmfao! Hell at 19 I was racing, crashing & at times building/Frankensteining cars and bikes as opposed to daydreaming like most...and like the OP seems to be doing....
Keep living the dream kid...mucho props if you succeed! Don't forget to post vids on this "build" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
He is 16 when he joined 30 days ago but now he is 19.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why stop there? You can get a Demon badge for the same price as a Hellcat badge.

Then you can tell people your V-6 Charger has 808 horsepower.
or maybe 840 horsepower if he paints his key fob red? 🤣

·
Registered
680 Posts
Redneckrockstar0 101, will you please post some pictures for us of your "unique" ride? I'm pretty sure everyone here would love to see them. And if it's not too much to ask, how about some underhood shots, and maybe one of you doing a big ol smokey burnout, preferably with the training wheels removed! THANK YOU! (y)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Redneckrockstar0 101, will you please post some pictures for us of your "unique" ride? I'm pretty sure everyone here would love to see them. And if it's not too much to ask, how about some underhood shots, and maybe one of you doing a big ol smokey burnout, preferably with the training wheels removed! THANK YOU! (y)
I have no clue how to post a video but I will take some photos if you really want them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The sky's the limit, really. You could hit up one of those custom emblem shops and have them make up some "Demon Redeye 1320 Laramie" badges.

Then you can tell everyone that your V-6 Charger has 1000 horsepower and four-wheel-drive.
But it doesn't have 1000 hp

1 - 20 of 77 Posts