Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hell while you're at it slap a jet engine into it instead of the Hellcat engine, some cop lights and underglow neons and tell people that aliens custom built it for you!

I mean seriously?? Who in the hell would do all of this to a base V6 SXT other than someone with Redneck in their name!? If you've got the $ or the means son, why not just buy a Hellcat or Demon outright and slap a bunch of Hoonigan stickers on it and "say" ur a Hoonigan....
Wow my eyes and head hurts from reading this shit...LMFAO though, thanks for the many many laughs!

Shit, I just looked and this kid is 19 lmfao! Hell at 19 I was racing, crashing & at times building/Frankensteining cars and bikes as opposed to daydreaming like most...and like the OP seems to be doing....
Keep living the dream kid...mucho props if you succeed! Don't forget to post vids on this "build" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
You wanna see? I dont got videos. Not sure how to add them to the thing but. yeah im crazy and im a redneck. If you dont like that you can kiss it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hell while you're at it slap a jet engine into it instead of the Hellcat engine, some cop lights and underglow neons and tell people that aliens custom built it for you!

I mean seriously?? Who in the hell would do all of this to a base V6 SXT other than someone with Redneck in their name!? If you've got the $ or the means son, why not just buy a Hellcat or Demon outright and slap a bunch of Hoonigan stickers on it and "say" ur a Hoonigan....
Wow my eyes and head hurts from reading this shit...LMFAO though, thanks for the many many laughs!

Shit, I just looked and this kid is 19 lmfao! Hell at 19 I was racing, crashing & at times building/Frankensteining cars and bikes as opposed to daydreaming like most...and like the OP seems to be doing....
Keep living the dream kid...mucho props if you succeed! Don't forget to post vids on this "build" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Sure you were a badass riding out into the sunset right? And you had all the money in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Sure you were a badass riding out into the sunset right? And you had all the money in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah I still am and have documented my shit and have shared it on here and Instagram...and in my old ass age, I still know how to work a computer and phone, what's ur excuse kid? I'm sure ur rich ass with all ur spending can take a trip to Colo and I'll show you how it's done kid, and I'll video it for sure...you should know not to write a check ur ass can't cash...and those here that work hard to have what they have, and are not afraid to post up here their progress are calling ur lame ass out and all you can do is give excuses and run ur mouth! WOW how top are you! Dodgeguy is right, you are probably sitting there googling pics of other's cars or trying to actually locate someone with a Hellcat lol!
Like I said, I'll happily eat my words if you were to undisputedly prove that this car you claim to have exists! One would think that you go through all of that progress and all of the modding, that one would document the shit out of it and video it, considering ur gen likes to video damn near everything and upload everywhere!

I call total bullshit, but hell son, no skin off my bones that ur fake as shit!

Btw, no don't have "all the money in the world" and never claimed otherwise...I've worked hard my whole life to have the shit I've had, I never had mommy and daddy there to buy my shit! My buddy Reese has a shit ton of money...not I son!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Redneckrockstar0101, I'm sure you have to understand the group's skepticism? You claim to have a twin turbo V6 Charger that just happens to put out the exact same hp as a Hellcat (707). Normally, someone who has built such a beast will have pictures of the build progress and dyno sheets posted all over these sites, Instagram, etc. So, not only is the highly coincidental 707 hp suspect, but so is the fact that you don't have dozens of pics from the building of it. I hope you do have that ride, it sounds like a fun car, but all evidence suggests you're either a victim of wishful thinking, or you're trolling. I'd be stoked to be proven wrong, though.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
^^Right! My thoughts exactly! Also kid, without going to Google to research the answers, but what size are the turbos and what type are they? Where did you purchase the setup and have receipts for the purchase...or the phone number to the shop that installed the setup? What size injectors are you running? What's your fuel delivery setup? What lbs boost are you running and the Dyno sheet that shows the HP/TQ curve? What doner car did you use for the supposed AWD transfer into ur car that you mentioned on another thread?? What size cam did you use and what's the grind? Did you bore your block? What did you do for Heads? What's your YouTube channel for the video on your Dyno pulls or racing other cars??

I'll happily take my time to fact check ya!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
In another thread he posted this btw:

lol. It's not my fault ok. I had a spare set of twin turbos that i had bought from the junkyard and i was planning on putting them into another car but I sold that car. And I had done the forged internals on the charger waiting for the right time to do it. I have to much time on my hands. And 707 hp is only my hope to get the car to one day. To be honest the car has been sitting around waiting to be dyno'd after this all is over. Tbh it only probobly has about 500 hp if im lucky. I hope to go further. But if i didnt say 707 hp I wouldnt have gotten any responses. so. And yes I would like to make the different.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
^^Right! My thoughts exactly! Also kid, without going to Google to research the answers, but what size are the turbos and what type are they? Where did you purchase the setup and have receipts for the purchase...or the phone number to the shop that installed the setup? What size injectors are you running? What's your fuel delivery setup? What lbs boost are you running and the Dyno sheet that shows the HP/TQ curve? What doner car did you use for the supposed AWD transfer into ur car that you mentioned on another thread?? What size cam did you use and what's the grind? Did you bore your block? What did you do for Heads? What's your YouTube channel for the video on your Dyno pulls or racing other cars??

I'll happily take my time to fact check ya!
I'll post the pics in a little bit. Im hesitant that people might see in my neighborhood whats underneath my hood. And destroy the car. C'mon you guys got to respect that. Trust me they have done that before in my neighborhood. And I have worked too hard for this car for someone to go and ruin it. I have been working with my dad and for other people since I was 11 Were not talking about those little days that some people work. Im talking about 8 hour days to get this car. This twin turbo set up is good for about 8 to 20 psi. The kit comes from turbokits.com. I installed the setup myself. With to get this car.. 8 injector dynamics ID1000 with a single walbro 450lph pump. Im running 10 psi on forged internals. The donor car was a 2010 rt awd charger. Which I swapped the rear end out of and had a custom aluminum driveshaft made. The car has a special tune. A borla exhaust system. A cold air intake. A boost cooler. Carbon fiber trunk and hood that were repainted. It is a cast iron block with a over-square bore. I had a place port the heads. I don't have a youtube channel nor do I want one. I've tried it before and I haven't got hardly any views so I deleted the channel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Let me guess, your Boyfriend is gone with the car right now, so you'll have to wait to snap some pics?:devilish:
Right, cut off the grapes and grow a pair and man up. Just because y'all got hemi's you think you all have big balls. Not all of you but most.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Redneckrockstar0101, I'm sure you have to understand the group's skepticism? You claim to have a twin turbo V6 Charger that just happens to put out the exact same hp as a Hellcat (707). Normally, someone who has built such a beast will have pictures of the build progress and dyno sheets posted all over these sites, Instagram, etc. So, not only is the highly coincidental 707 hp suspect, but so is the fact that you don't have dozens of pics from the building of it. I hope you do have that ride, it sounds like a fun car, but all evidence suggests you're either a victim of wishful thinking, or you're trolling. I'd be stoked to be proven wrong, though.
I don't have instagram. I dont have anything like that. This is all I have. I see now why you guys are skeptical. I get it. But I just dont want my car to be ruined. But yeah ill get some pics up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah I still am and have documented my shit and have shared it on here and Instagram...and in my old ass age, I still know how to work a computer and phone, what's ur excuse kid? I'm sure ur rich ass with all ur spending can take a trip to Colo and I'll show you how it's done kid, and I'll video it for sure...you should know not to write a check ur ass can't cash...and those here that work hard to have what they have, and are not afraid to post up here their progress are calling ur lame ass out and all you can do is give excuses and run ur mouth! WOW how top are you! Dodgeguy is right, you are probably sitting there googling pics of other's cars or trying to actually locate someone with a Hellcat lol!
Like I said, I'll happily eat my words if you were to undisputedly prove that this car you claim to have exists! One would think that you go through all of that progress and all of the modding, that one would document the shit out of it and video it, considering ur gen likes to video damn near everything and upload everywhere!

I call total bullshit, but hell son, no skin off my bones that ur fake as shit!

Btw, no don't have "all the money in the world" and never claimed otherwise...I've worked hard my whole life to have the shit I've had, I never had mommy and daddy there to buy my shit! My buddy Reese has a shit ton of money...not I son!
You know completely wrong thinking. This old man is jealous. I WORKED MY SHIT OFF FOR THIS CAR!! MY MOM AND DAD PAID FOR NONE OF IT!!! You obviously dont understand where I am coming from. Im not rich. My family's not rich. I just love cars. Im not gonna sit here and listen to you ***** because you don't have any money. GET YOUR ASS UP OFF YOUR COUCH AND WORK FOR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT IT. WHY DO YOU NEED A 16 YEAR OLD TO TELL YOU THAT??

21 - 40 of 77 Posts