Dodge Charger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Who's skeptical now? I have not had a chance to make any pulls on it since, you know quarantine. But I plan to take it to a drag strip as soon as they open back up again.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Right, cut off the grapes and grow a pair and man up. Just because y'all got hemi's you think you all have big balls. Not all of you but most.
Thank you for your interest and concern! But sorry, you can't have them, you'll have to find another pair to play with.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Let me guess, your Boyfriend is gone with the car right now, so you'll have to wait to snap some pics?:devilish:
Right, cut off the grapes and grow a pair and man up. Just because y'all got hemi's you think you all have big balls. Not all of you but most of you think you have big ones. News flash you dont.

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is where the magic happens. The exhaust system. If my neighbors are seeing this. Yeah, That's why the car is so loud.
This undercarriage pic is not the same vehicle shown in the driveway pics. I'm not going to share how I know that, but it should take other Charger enthusiasts about 10 seconds to figure it out, even though it's been cropped very carefully to make the comparison as difficult as possible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
This undercarriage pic is not the same vehicle shown in the driveway pics. I'm not going to share how I know that, but it should take other Charger enthusiasts about 10 seconds to see why, even though it's been cropped very carefully to make the comparison as difficult as possible.
Not sure what you mean by that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not sure what you mean by that.
The car in the driveway pictures is not the same car that's shown on the lift. The lift picture has been cropped in an effort to make it more difficult to compare. That's obvious because while the driveway pictures are 2560x1600 pixels, the lift picture is 700x419. That's not even the same aspect ratio, and it's not a native resolution for any digital camera I've ever seen.

I'm not going to share how I can tell that it isn't the same car, because I don't want to enable you to produce a better fake next time. But I'm confident that the folks you've been baiting in this thread are familiar enough with the Charger platform that they will be able to see the same details I saw that make it very clear, and it shouldn't take them long. To an enthusiast, the difference stands out like a turd in a punch bowl.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
If you don't know you have never seen the underside of a 10 year old car especially one that has been in Illinois for any length of time.
I garage the car...........I know what it looks like I purchased it from a person in Texas who actually took care of there car......Why is that so hard?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
The car in the driveway pictures is not the same car that's shown on the lift. The lift picture has been cropped in an effort to make it more difficult to compare. That's obvious because while the driveway pictures are 2560x1600 pixels, the lift picture is 700x419. That's not even the same aspect ratio, and it's not a native resolution for any digital camera I've ever seen.

I'm not going to share how I can tell that it isn't the same car, because I don't want to enable you to produce a better fake next time. But I'm confident that the folks you've been baiting in this thread are familiar enough with the Charger platform that they will be able to see the same details I saw that make it very clear, and it shouldn't take them long. To an enthusiast, the difference stands out like a turd in a punch bowl.
Clearly. Yes im baiting people. Im horrible. Yeah, ok tell me something my parents or someone else hasn't told me already. Yes im producing fakes and stuff. Ok, sure. 🧐🧐

·
Registered
198 Posts
Clearly. Yes im baiting people. Im horrible. Yeah, ok tell me something my parents or someone else hasn't told me already. Yes im producing fakes and stuff. Ok, sure. 🧐🧐
Save it. I didn't make any judgements, just pointed out the issues with the pictures. I only went into details because you asked.

Personally, I could not care less. Some other folks, though, will probably have other questions for you, such as, "Why does your alleged 'cold air intake' look exactly like the stock intake?", and "Where'd you find a cast-iron 3.5 block, when every other 3.5 LX block in existence is made from aluminum?" Maybe even, "How are these 'people in your neighborhood' that you spoke of, going to destroy your car in a jealous rage when you keep it garaged?"

·
Registered
49 Posts
LAMO.
This is where the magic happens. The exhaust system. If my neighbors are seeing this. Yeah, That's why the car is so loud.

Not that the engine bay says anything, seeing there is just stock airbox with inlet. Your Photoshopping skills are level potato.

And in your photo red brembo are visible. In your photo of your car its a SXT with stock SXT brakes.

No one gonna hate on you for have a SXT/V6. We will hate on you for being such a troll.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 77 Posts