Dodge Charger Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
The car in the driveway pictures is not the same car that's shown on the lift. The lift picture has been cropped in an effort to make it more difficult to compare. That's obvious because while the driveway pictures are 2560x1600 pixels, the lift picture is 700x419. That's not even the same aspect ratio, and it's not a native resolution for any digital camera I've ever seen.

I'm not going to share how I can tell that it isn't the same car, because I don't want to enable you to produce a better fake next time. But I'm confident that the folks you've been baiting in this thread are familiar enough with the Charger platform that they will be able to see the same details I saw that make it very clear, and it shouldn't take them long. To an enthusiast, the difference stands out like a turd in a punch bowl.
I done seent it yo!:ROFLMAO: Notice he will come up with some bullshit excuse for this one!

This kid (OP) doesn't know shit, plus why try so hard to prove what you don't have to a group of people whom could give 2 fucks about what you actually have? Liars are liars boy and envy is the face of the devil, to which you are obviously thick with! Im done wasting my breath on this silly ass thread!
Peace

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Save it. I didn't make any judgements, just pointed out the issues with the pictures. I only went into details because you asked.

Personaly, I could not care less. Some other folks, though, will probably have other questions for you, such as, "Why does your alleged 'cold air intake' look exactly like the stock intake?", and "Where'd you find a cast-iron 3.5 block, when every other 3.5 LX block in existence is made from aluminum?" Maybe even, "How are these 'people in your neighborhood' that you spoke of, going to destroy your car in a jealous rage when you keep it garaged?"
There made from cast iron. And they have stolen a car out of a garage before.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I done seent it yo!:ROFLMAO: Notice he will come up with some bullshit excuse for this one!

This kid (OP) doesn't know shit, plus why try so hard to prove what you don't have to a group of people whom could give 2 fucks about what you actually have? Liars are liars boy and envy is the face of the devil, to which you are obviously thick with! Im done wasting my breath on this silly ass thread!
Peace
Bye!

·
Registered
221 Posts
There made from cast iron. And they have stolen a car out of a garage before.
Chrysler 3.5 blocks have been made of aluminum since 1998, long before the LX platform was even designed.

That looks like a nice neighborhood. If your neighbors have broken into your garage to steal or damage your car in a jealous rage, you might want to invest in better locks or a security system.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Frankly, I'm amazed this thread made it to 4 pages, lol.

OP - just come through with honesty, most of us would be glad to have you in this community.
His credibility has been damaged for me. Why can't people be happy with what they have, nothing wrong with a V6 Charger, I had one for almost 9 years.

·
Registered
229 Posts
His credibility has been damaged for me. Why can't people be happy with what they have, nothing wrong with a V6 Charger, I had one for almost 9 years.
^ This. I was and still am proud that I had my 2014 SE 3.6, I loved that car. It is because of that car that I developed a life long love affair with all things Dodge Charger.

OP can come clean but most people will shun them. I believe in second chances...but not thirds and so on.

Man up OP, come clean. Maybe we can help you make your Charger a beast when you’ve got the cash.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
^ This. I was and still am proud that I had my 2014 SE 3.6, I loved that car. It is because of that car that I developed a life long love affair with all things Dodge Charger.

OP can come clean but most people will shun them. I believe in second chances...but not thirds and so on.

Man up OP, come clean. Maybe we can help you make your Charger a beast when you’ve got the cash.
Aight. I've got the money. Im not fooling with you. The car with the turbos was not mine as you can tell. I dont know how to make a 707 hp v6. But I want to see one just like all of you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Its not about the v6 I am happy with what I have I just want a high hp car. Yeah your right my credibility was damaged. Im sorry. Seriously. I just wanted to get some ideas on how to build the car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Its not about the v6 I am happy with what I have I just want a high hp car. Yeah your right my credibility was damaged. Im sorry. Seriously. I just wanted to get some ideas on how to build the car.
It will always be easier to find people to like you and help you by being your self, and not what you think they would want.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Frankly, I'm amazed this thread made it to 4 pages, lol.

OP - just come through with honesty, most of us would be glad to have you in this community.
Aight. obviously as you know that was not my car with the turbos. I just wanted to be big. I guess in the car community. I dont have anyone surrounding me that like cars as much as I do. I just want ideas for my car. I want to be one of the fastest kids in highschool. Call it dumb, stupid what you want. Call me a ricer. I dont care. I want ideas to make my car cool. And i dont want to bullshit you guys anymore. I got rid of that car. It was my dads and we got rid of it because as you know its crap. Im sorry for lying to you guys. I really am. You cant see it.....but I am.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
It will always be easier to find people to like you and help you by being your self, and not what you think they would want.
I get it. But nobody wants to be my friend in highschool. Im fine with that. I just need a place I can go. A community. Like here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I get it. But nobody wants to be my friend in highschool. Im fine with that. I just need a place I can go. A community. Like here.
Highschool sucks, But you will at some point possibly miss it.

I personally don't think you have done anything more wrong than what many others have done before you. However you must find a way to make amends.

Someone does not like you, don't change for them. Change for yourself. I've lost countless so called friends cause I would not change who I am to meet what they thought. If they can not accept me as I am, then there is no need for the friendship/relationship.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Highschool sucks, But you will at some point possibly miss it.

I personally don't think you have done anything more wrong than what many others have done before you. However you must find a way to make amends.

Someone does not like you, don't change for them. Change for yourself. I've lost countless so called friends cause I would not change who I am to meet what they thought. If they can not accept me as I am, then there is no need for the friendship/relationship.
I get it. I posted a new thread. You should go check it out. I confessed to my sins and am asking the community something else. If you would plz go check it out? Its titled dodge charger 2012 build ideas.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Yeah, just be yourself kid and you'll be fine! Trust me, once you're out of HS, it'll become a fading memory and you'll leave 'em all in the dust! You've found a great community of car lovers/enthusiasts here from all walks and don't be afraid to ask questions or advise, even if you think you'll get bashed for it...that's not what we do here and most of us were just like you at one point or another! Keep us updated with your new thread and I'll for sure be checking it out...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Yeah, just be yourself kid and you'll be fine! Trust me, once you're out of HS, it'll become a fading memory and you'll leave 'em all in the dust! You've found a great community of car lovers/enthusiasts here from all walks and don't be afraid to ask questions or advise, even if you think you'll get bashed for it...that's not what we do here and most of us were just like you at one point or another! Keep us updated with your new thread and I'll for sure be checking it out...
I'm not going to lie. From what I have been told people have said the car community could be toxic sometimes. Thankyou! all for understanding! And helping me understand that there are people out there that really do want to help you as long as you dont lie about what you have. Thankyou all so much! My new thread is posted. Would you mind checking it out and telling me what you think about my mods list?

61 - 77 of 77 Posts