1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Reactions: Shooterjgs

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
How much more horsepower and torque do you get?
Since everyone's setup is different, and depending on what tune you run...the greatest strength of a handheld tuner such as Diablosport is that you can fine tune the perimeters of your car such as shift points, rev limiter, throttle response, and tq curve...not to mention, the ability to flash "custom" tunes by professional tuning houses (ie: Hemifever, Jay Greene, etc..) that are specific to your setup as it sits and to utilize every bit of performance that your setup can muster!

Basically, optimizing your specific car to the not just your liking, but to what performance you are running also for what fuel you are running as well. My specific setup before and after tuning on a dynojet, tuned for my altitude and AWD system, netted me a solid 28 WHP & 36 WTQ increase...utilizing the addons that I've added...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks MadMaxx for the info I will make my decision on what to do and let you know .
No problem man! I firmly believe that you will be happy with a Diablosport, and if not you can always take it to a performance shop and have them tune it...Definitely keep us posted!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don't get the intune2. it's not very good, no performance gains, and it wont let you make hardly any adjustments. Mine wont even update anymore, just errors out in the update program

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
The inTune i2 has been replaced with the i3. So if you're buying a new DiabloSport the i2 is no longer available.
My i2 is still working fine. The update program has changed over time. The current update program is called Update Agent. At one time I think it was called Ignition. The only problem I have had with the Update Agent is when it has a new software version to install. The update always fails. I just uninstall the app from my computer and download/install it new from the DiabloSport website. It always installs the latest version. No problems with the Update Agent downloading updates to my i2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts