Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

After doing ton of research trying to find a nice looking diffuser without paying $800+

The nice diffusers only work for the SRT bumper and not the RT....boo!!! I did a police valance conversion and it look great but wanted a nice diffuser as well

They have guys like Fiber Mike on Instagram that make some pretty cool stuff..plus he can custom make you some stuff.....but at a premium cost....which I get because he does good work....

But I was want to pay no more than about $200 bones at the max...lol

So after scouring Ebay...I came across some universal diffusers that had to look I wanted.....

I had so do some figuring out because it did not exactly fit...so with some measuring and cutting later....

Here is the result......super happy with it!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
LINK...Brother....LINK!!!! Lovin that diffuser! Exactly what I've been looking for myself, but like you, have only come across the same stuff...and not wanting to bust the wallet! I def don't mind doing some finagling and cutting to make something like that gorgeous thing work for my '14 bumper!

Seriously...LINK....?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: MadMaxx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thank you, thank you brother!! Bet all day long I'd do these!! Way to do it up man...and yeah, I was thinking it was by them...same comp. that I got my SRT front bumper from!

I'll def post up my pics when I get them installed! R/T Life baby!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jeeezzzzz!

That looks really nice! Deff going to put this down on my next mods. Looks more aggressive!

What are those wheels and tires specs on? Looks meaty AF!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks great, BTW but nada for the 2013 crowd. CeLaVie’.

This forum is killing my WAM account.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Looks great, BTW but nada for the 2013 crowd. CeLaVie’.

This forum is killing my WAM account.
I'm actually gonna attempt this and modify my existing diffuser to work with these addons...! I'll post up how it turns out..we're just only limited to using 3 instead of the 4 that the '15+ users get to...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm actually gonna attempt this and modify my existing diffuser to work with these addons...! I'll post up how it turns out..we're just only limited to using 3 instead of the 4 that the '15+ users get to...
Great.... I hear a sucking sound from my wallet!!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Great.... I hear a sucking sound from my wallet!!!
Yeah, I hear that from mine even when I don't have a thought of buying anything in that moment (which is a very rare occurrence) in anticipation of what's to come...and I usually have dust and tumbleweeds that spit out of mine as well....eh, comes with this life...I've accepted that...lol

Reactions: Rodders

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeeezzzzz!

That looks really nice! Deff going to put this down on my next mods. Looks more aggressive!

What are those wheels and tires specs on? Looks meaty AF!
LOL!

They are 20" Chrome Clads rims....The were on my 2014 Charger
Tires are GForce Comp 2 All Season (Wow, I love these tires!!) Meat Lovers...lol 275 55 20s I think...too lazy to go down to the garage and look... monster grip! (until you burn it off)

Hubcentric 1.5 Spacer (rear only) love the stance...makes me feel good about car not being lowered right now...

·
Registered
30 Posts
LOL!

They are 20" Chrome Clads rims....The were on my 2014 Charger
Tires are GForce Comp 2 All Season (Wow, I love these tires!!) Meat Lovers...lol 275 55 20s I think...too lazy to go down to the garage and look... monster grip! (until you burn it off)

Hubcentric 1.5 Spacer (rear only) love the stance...makes me feel good about car not being lowered right now...
Thank you! I currently have 275/45/20 all four corners but those rear spacers is what is needed!

Cheers thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts