Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems everything has been going down and down hill since retirement.

Today I dinged the Superbee backing out of my son's hearing aid appointment. I was backing out very slow like always. Everything looked clear but a smal pole lower than my trunk sticking up got in the way. I almost missed it entirely too. ALMOST. Barely scrached up and dented right on the passenger superbee emblem on the back quarter panel.

First finding a Job is a PITA while I was on terminal leave because no one was hiring due to all the fur-lows and possible govt. shutdown. Then when it's done no one is hiring till after the holidays. Best I've gotten was " we can get you working in Feb". Well sorry for the rant but just had to get this out.

At least the wife tried to raise my spirits today. She is a great woman, and I have great kids.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Sorry to hear that man! It's gotta hurt!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage to your car. I've almost backed into short poles myself, it's very easy to do since you can't see them. I don't know why they make short poles, as they're impossible to see when backing up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. These cars are so huge, it would be easy to back into something. Your Super Bee will be back to mint condition in no time!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Keep the faith, Brother! There is something out there. As far as little poles go, I think that the body shops of America put them in just to get some business.
Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Good luck with the job hunt! I retired after 28 years in the Navy and took terminal leave Nov 2000. Job did not come open until after the new year. I am sure you have tried Little Creek with your experience.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I thought the little poles were for little people strippers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts