Disappointed In ur customer serive

Discussion in 'Arrington Engines - ShopHemi.com' started by bullet85, Feb 11, 2012.

1. ybnormal

ybnormal Member

Media:
    Vehicle:
    '06 Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    6th Gen - 2006
    Trim?:
    SRT8
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    I recently purchased an Arrington 426 engine upgrade. Tommy Pike in Greenville, SC installed and setup for me.
    The only problem I had was to get the engine passing emissions in NC. When I purchased the engine , I was assurred this was not a problem. I received the car back and was told to drive it a few weeks while waiting on the new tune from Arrington. Long story short, I was quiet for 2 months and during August it came to weekly phone calls. I was promised "Will be sometime next week" countless times.
    But my story has a happy ending "SO FAR", I received the tune at the end of August, car still runs well and it will pass emmisions. So it's good driving a 650+ HP on the street and it be street legal.

2. Zeevee310

Zeevee310 New Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    Funny I just had that same probem with them for the past two days. I called them because I placed an order with them and my card was charged, but I never got a confirmation number. Everytime in called, the guy that deals with the online orders was either at lunch or gone for the day. You mean to tell me they only have 2 employees working there? I Also sent 2 emails and after the second one (cause it wasn't so nice) finally got a call back, but of course with some attitude. So "F" them and as soon as the funds are returned, I'm taking my business elsewhere. A** H***S

SRT8U likes this.