Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another project I can do. Custom painted and tinted tails to match your ride. Also do Mopar logos on them whatever you'd like. This customer wanted these dark, But if you want them lighter tint I can do that also. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk...Thanks for checking them out:TU:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Whoa! Very Nice Amy! I just might be getting with you, on some stuff, at that. :TU:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Those look great Amy!! Keep up the nice work :TU: Maybe I will get you some Durango lights to get tinted for my wife

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do the customers send you their tails, or do you supply them and charge for the tails and tint too?
I can do it either way. I'm here to make my customers happy. I usually let the customer decide. But I don't need their old ones for trade. Some people I have done them for have wanted to keep their stock tails.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Looks great maybe later this year
Can you also paint the top portion of the tails to match the car, i think you probably know what i mean

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
You do absolutely amazing work. I am definitely going to want a new set of taillights tinted and color matched to my silver R/T sometime this year, probably in late June/ early July. I want to ask, if I buy some taillights either on here or somewhere else, can I ship them directly to your address to be tinted and painted? That way, I won't have to receive them and then re-send them and deal with shipping and all that. I really need to PM, but this won't be happening unless a set of tails appears on here for next to nothing...

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You do absolutely amazing work. I am definitely going to want a new set of taillights tinted and color matched to my silver R/T sometime this year, probably in late June/ early July. I want to ask, if I buy some taillights either on here or somewhere else, can I ship them directly to your address to be tinted and painted? That way, I won't have to receive them and then re-send them and deal with shipping and all that. I really need to PM, but this won't be happening unless a set of tails appears on here for next to nothing...

I can do whatever you would want. I can get some for you or you can get them. Pm me ill hook you up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts