Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let everyone know early. That we will be going on vacation June 16-25th. I won't be out of touch, I will still check in and answer any PM's. I just won't be working at that time. But stuff that I have now and will be getting I'm getting back to you next week. Especially the ones in time for Gatty. Thanks for taking the time reading this.

Thanks again
Amy:D

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Have fun Amy!!! Be sure to do at least one thing that I wouldn't do!

G

·
0 Posts
Just was told that you do some goooood airbrush and paint work. I am in SC and am looking for someone to to some painting and then airbrush work. Cant find anyone over here. Well I should say that with all of the art work I have seen and the cars here they must be all leaving town to get it done cause no one seems to know of anyone around here. I would send the parts to you. I want a 2012 engine cover, strut covers and fuse box cover painted. On the engine cover I want a white tiger snarling, on the strut covers I want claw marks and the fuse box cover I am not sure. I want all of the items painted white to start and then all the airbrush work. Sound ok to you? What kind of bal park price would we be looking at?

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just was told that you do some goooood airbrush and paint work. I am in SC and am looking for someone to to some painting and then airbrush work. Cant find anyone over here. Well I should say that with all of the art work I have seen and the cars here they must be all leaving town to get it done cause no one seems to know of anyone around here. I would send the parts to you. I want a 2012 engine cover, strut covers and fuse box cover painted. On the engine cover I want a white tiger snarling, on the strut covers I want claw marks and the fuse box cover I am not sure. I want all of the items painted white to start and then all the airbrush work. Sound ok to you? What kind of bal park price would we be looking at?

I will shoot you a PM Buddy!:D

Wait a minute!!!!! Vacation?!?!?!?! Who approved that?!?!?! :D
Well Hmmm.....I thought you did Ro;)

Enjoy your vacation! Well deserved!
Thanks Bro....We need it:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts