Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I was about to say didn't he just get those painted a few months ago? lol look good
I had bought em off a guy from another forum, after having them on for a bit I noticed the paint he had used was cracking and even though they had a single dash in black on the sides, the original paintwork was terrible.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I sent em to Amy so she can make them look freakin awesome, and boy do they ever look freakin awesome now!!!

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all.....I kept forgetting to post up pics. But like NBChargerSXT said, the paint was terrible. was a lot of work but they look brand new again. Hope you enjoy them Jeremy:TU:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Those look awesome sis! I really really want mine done, but all my focus went to performance mods recently. I still have that quote you sent me, and hopefully we can send ours your way soon. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
sweet job i was just asking on the sxt side about this and you were recommended to me how about a quote on getting mine done for an 09 thanks for your time

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Great job Amy:) You are really putting out some great stuff sis.

·
Does this dial go to 11?
155 Posts
Those look great...I never really thought about putting a logo into the lights....pretty sweet little idea!

And because I used to be a gigantic nerd, a "Lok'tar ogar!" seems appropriate here. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts