1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Nice work, Amy! :TU:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Wow now see this is more and more pushing me to try and do this. I just need to find out what the laws here are regarding tint.

Wife keeps telling me "car will be worth more if it stays original."

My counter argument " It's my car, I'll do what I want with it. and I ain't never selling it to no one. Kids will probably have it when I'm long gone." lol

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
looking sweet you did a great job
cannot wait to get and install them
They might have looked better tinted as well but had found out that in my area if caught or stopped for tinted tails the fine can be over $500 :shakehead:

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
They might have looked better tinted as well but had found out that in my area if caught or stopped for tinted tails the fine can be over $500 :shakehead:
Nah man. I think you made a good call on not tinting them. they look better red with on a red car.

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're very welcome, you'll love them in person. Be sure to post up pics when installed:TU:

Nah man. I think you made a good call on not tinting them. they look better red with on a red car.
X2.....I agree with Evan. I think the no tint on a red car looks better too:D

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Those are great Amy, you do amazing work! I might be buying my tails pre-tinted, but I am still going to ship them to you to get them color matched bright silver (when I have the money) since your work is flawless!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I wonder if tails are already tinted with like nightshades or something is it possible to strip the tint and buff em so they look like these. Cause flat out these look amazing o-o

1 - 20 of 31 Posts