1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Good question Bull. I would like to know the answer to for future reference.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Let us know how it works out and some pics will be nice to see before and after

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alcantera Suede Seats

Just wondering if any of you use any sort of protectant for these seats? Fabric guard...Aerospace 303..?

Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
245 Posts
Aerospace 303 on the leather. Our leather (and most modern day cars, except luxury cars) have a thin coating of vinyl on them (Called Finished Leather) so water/products will not absorb into them (Unlike unfinished leather which absorbs water/product), because of this, using a leather conditioner on them is virtually useless, the proper care is to treat them like any other vinyl surface (Clean and Protect - 303 is the best).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Aerospace 303 on the leather. Our leather (and most modern day cars, except luxury cars) have a thin coating of vinyl on them (Called Finished Leather) so water/products will not absorb into them (Unlike unfinished leather which absorbs water/product), because of this, using a leather conditioner on them is virtually useless, the proper care is to treat them like any other vinyl surface (Clean and Protect - 303 is the best).
Thanks Chris! I just purchased some the 303 protectant and fabric guard in anticipation of the new ride so I should be good with either one for the suede?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Do not use the 303 on the suede, use the 303 only on the finished leather and vinyl. Use the fabric guard on the suede and your carpets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts