Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have this weird issue on a dodge charger r/t 2015, had an accident that broke cylinder head and I got that fixed but I’m having a very weird issue the car has no power no lights no radio all lights off except the “off” light on push button and the white light flashing on the button, charger the battery showing 13.6 volts and jumper connected to the car still no power, sometimes suddenly I hear a click and power comes on car starts but lights are dim and transmission won’t come out of park. Chassis, engine are grounded fine. I’m lost a help is very much appreciated.

thank you.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hey, have you checked the connections from battery positive to block head pump and what does battery read when engine running over 14 or not and if not check alternator and what was battery after sitting overnight w/o charging if it's under 13 then maybe charging is bad?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: FIXED IT! finally after 2 weeks of headache I found the problem, it was as simple as a small wire for the radar sensor shorting fixed it and now everything back to normal.
Thank you baabootoo for trying to help, really appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts