Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I own a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T. However, I recently was in an accident and have to repair the front bumper. So I decided to do a conversion on my dodge charger into a hellcat front bumper and hood.

So I ordered the 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat Front Bumper
https://www.carid.com/duraflex/hell...MI1tXW2uiI2QIV07fACh0YpQmgEAQYASABEgKtbvD_BwE

And the front hood, both parts from Carid.com

Anyways, once the front bumper arrived, I noticed that the front bumper included a very cheap front and lower grille. Online they had these parts that were made from better quality.
So my question is,
1) does anyone have any experience with ordering a hellcat front bumper for a R/T?
2) How about the installation process of installing the upper and lower grille to the front bumper?
3) The process for removing the bumper and installing the new one?

I appreciate if anyone has any knowledge on this process.
Thank you!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello!

I own a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T. However, I recently was in an accident and have to repair the front bumper. So I decided to do a conversion on my dodge charger into a hellcat front bumper and hood.

So I ordered the 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat Front Bumper
https://www.carid.com/duraflex/hell...MI1tXW2uiI2QIV07fACh0YpQmgEAQYASABEgKtbvD_BwE

And the front hood, both parts from Carid.com

Anyways, once the front bumper arrived, I noticed that the front bumper included a very cheap front and lower grille. Online they had these parts that were made from better quality.
So my question is,
1) does anyone have any experience with ordering a hellcat front bumper for a R/T?
2) How about the installation process of installing the upper and lower grille to the front bumper?
3) The process for removing the bumper and installing the new one?

I appreciate if anyone has any knowledge on this process.
Thank you!!

I was considering something similar - did you ever get your parts? How'd it go?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the whole SRT conversation kit from BMC extremes. Picked up the car yesterday. It's sick. I'll post some pics if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried or had to replace the climate control module. I NEED TO replace mine and not sure how to het it out. Any help or tip welcomed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts