Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Dodge Daytona Charger and my screen is glitching like crazy. I bought it used and the first few weeks were fine but after, the screen just keeps clicking random spots. Is there any thing you can do to help ?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,880 Posts
I have a 2017 Dodge Daytona Charger and my screen is glitching like crazy. I bought it used and the first few weeks were fine but after, the screen just keeps clicking random spots. Is there any thing you can do to help ?
Hope you have better luck than me. I tried with them.. The car was 7 months out of time warranty and only 24k miles on the car and they said because I bought it used they would not do anything. I bought a new screen and replaced it myself, spent $700 but that was far cheaper than a whole radio.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,880 Posts
No and no, plenty of you tube videos on changing it. Got it on eBay, just make sure the seller states it is new and 03 version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here screen is glitching and random selects. Sets the heat to 80 degrees in the simmer. The screen is delaminating all across the top. I think this is the cause? Were you able to get any help?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts