Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anyone Seen, Heard Of, Thought About, Or Know If its possible to do DOUBLE Lambo Doors?

What I'm Saying is Have the regular Lambo Door Kid On the Front Doors And The Rear Doors. I dont know Just Thought about it and wondered what it would look like :wow:Let Me know :D

· Registered
731 Posts
I've seen it on a Dodge Neon actually, pictures only. It looked BA. I'd be interested to hear what others have to say about this. I've wondered about Lambo doors in the front and Suicides in the back...that would be HOT!

· Registered
894 Posts
hey chargerjay,
i think i know the car you are talking about but i think it had suicide doors on the back and not lambo's?
was it black?
someone should call topo the fabricator fellow that does the widebody kits i'm sure he will know how to do it and what, if any, bracing or modifications need to be done to ensure the body doesn't twist or sag when all doors are open.
maybe someone will have a pic of one done?

· Registered
2,644 Posts
First off they aren't lambo doors anymore, they are called vertical lift doors. Secondly IMO, I wouldn't do it, kind of lame on a 4 door, suicide rear would be cool with VLD on the front. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

· Registered
1,454 Posts
i think "lambo" fronts and suicide rear would look sick

· Registered
424 Posts
suicide rears will run you around $5-7k and should only be done by a very experienced body shop. If you're making a show car then it might be worth it but not for a daily driver, especially if you use your back seat alot as over time the doors will start to sag.

· Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
19,567 Posts
1st ---- I didn't think it could be done knowing the width of the B pillar.

2nd ---- I also liked the idea, 'til I saw both the pics & the product link

3rd ---- I'd agree w/ others, VDI up front, Suicide the rears, just my .02 cents

· Registered
37 Posts
There is a Charger Super Bee or Daytona running around Washington with all 4 Lambo doors so it must be possible, dont know how hard it would be to do. I've seen it quickly twice but haven't had a chance to get a picture. Extremely modified, Grip bodykit, vinyls, aftermarket taillights....i dont think hes on any forum though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.