Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the dynomax installed last thursday and oh man do i love it. Sounds great for a v6, got enough rumble to my liking. It's very loud in the car around 2-3 rpms but it turns some heads. Liking the increased hp, it just rolls when i let it off the gas where with the stock it felt like i was being tugged. Also a slight increase in mpg. Highly recommended for us v6'ers. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Got the dynomax installed last thursday and oh man do i love it. Sounds great for a v6, got enough rumble to my liking. It's very loud in the car around 2-3 rpms but it turns some heads. Liking the increased hp, it just rolls when i let it off the gas where with the stock it felt like i was being tugged. Also a slight increase in mpg. Highly recommended for us v6'ers. :D
Nice pick! You pretty much have the same sound I get when I hit around 2500rpm. Sounds like a damn plane landing behind you after awhile. It's really nice sounding, but wait until you do a road trip with lots of hills. When downshifting into the 2k-3k range, that droning sound will start to drive you nuts after awhile.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. got it off of jegs for 530 with shipping and a 75mail in rebate. my dads buddy has his own shop so he just charged 100 for installation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts