Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
You implied the spelling was wrong (before you edited it out..), as you accused me of doing, the impling I mean just so I know you're with me..

You were the one bringing things like English class to this, so now it's informal. Make up your mind!

quote:
"I never said anything you said was spelt wrong. I said I make the effort to make sure mine is, as a indication that I go back and look putting the effort into it to keep it from looking from a hot jumbled run on mess."

This is a run-on dude and missing words.. Should I mention your spelling, oh I forgot back to informal now... Yeah teach on, what page and book are you in?

Never said he owned the company in question, maybe he helped develop it (the additive not the company), I dunno but you don't either, period...

No you argued that I had no proof/experience that could possibly be accurate/contradictory to yours, and why was I passing it off on this poor suspecting OP. Especially since you know all about Brian, BnD, Quantum Blue, cars, trucks, and what else good lord...

No one has called you stupid yet either... You're attacking me and my claims pretty good though... It would seem you're implying something... Maybe it is Wonderful and frankly that's my opinion which I am entitled to without your implications of impropriety...

I dont understand what I posted that I'm unwilling to see?

You've done a fine job of muking it up already and if you were concerned about that to begin with we could've dropped this before your english lesson or rude comments to begin with.. Just trying to feel superior, screw you too is how I feel dude... Eat one, this stuff is terrible you're rite, please dont use it!

Just a note: My quotes of his poor grammar are before he edited for an hour... Was tough to read the first time Mr. Right, so sry I didn't bow down 馃憥馃憥馃憥...

And for the record I didn't voice my opinion with attacks on grammar and implying red flags in regard to your post, you did that first. I intend to discredit you just as much as you tried... Jerk, I think you're "headache inducing" ... Was that a nice warm and fuzzy I disagree...? I doubt it, bet it came across just how you intended it to come across to me to begin with.

Lastly the kicker, you say now it's not the product in question but the salesman. Well crap, I reckon you just didnt like the way me or Brian stated the facts... Is that the problem or can you just not wrap your head around the science. Could it be the possibility you might have to learn something and admit fault? I dunno, but I do agree with one thing; I'm done with you too...

Good day to you as well, clown...

Registered
Really, did you just need to get a word in or what?

Should I not respond when some clown does what this dude did...

If I call you out for grammar, red flags, and sales pitches etc... You're telling me you wouldn't respond... Bet ya would...

Registered
I will let you guys figure out who is being referenced here, but I will say that there seem to be a bunch of judgemental know-it-all dicks on this site... which is a shame. The site is a good source of information and a great place for Mopar guys to meet up with. Who cares if they can spell or if they have poor writing skills... who gives a shit if they act as though they know more than they really do? Just relax and read and enjoy the fact that you can... and remember, when you are about to call someone out for something, you have probably done the same thing yourself at one point or another.. I am just tired of listening to idiots ***** about stupid stuff. Enjoy your cars and get a life.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts