Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you bought parts/accessories on ebay and knew it most likely wasn't going to last/work but took a chance and it actually turned out to be something good for the price? Or maybe some discount site?

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Actually purchased quite a bit from eBay whether it’s parts or accessories. For parts I mainly only get smaller replacements like corner and tail lamps. I’ve also purchased vinyl striping with good results. I say for parts just utilize the part numbers in your search and make sure for you’re dealing with a top rated seller in any case

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Cleveland PAP is one of my best friends lol. Sometimes will actually find OEM parts on there for the cheapest.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I pretty much buy all my car stuff there. Pretty good deals if you know what your looking at.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Nah, only once on this car. Looked like someone took a hack saw to it so replaced it with a SRT one.
Oh damn lol.I added one to mine as it was butt naked when I bought it.I have since noticed the SRT style that has a more extreme look to them but I doubt if I will pull the trigger unless I can line up a buyer for the what I already have.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone who posted. Does anyone have a favorite vendor on ebay?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts