Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 09 hemi ex police car the body was rough so I decided to swap parts . swapping went well and the nightmare started first off the parts came from a complete 08 sxt . swapped all doors now I have power from the master window switch going to 3 windows . not the front passenger window . no windows other then the master will go down with their own switches.
No music in front speakers just a screeching sound that starts when I turn the lights on and sound changes as i play with the dimmer switch for interior lighting . all dome lights will not turn off when I shut the doors the only way to turn them off is to switch off the dimmer completely . which leaves me with no lighting on at all
Also lights don't turn on when I open the doors
I also have no power mirrors or power locks
Any help is greatly appreciated thank u

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sounds like something might be going haywire at the fuse box or at one of the computers that connect everything together. You would need somebody to do the tedious work of tracking it all down. Police cruisers have TONS of technology tied in, when they removed it all they must have screwed up the connections somewhere along the line, it could be an easy fix or it could be a birds nest depending on how "neat" of a job the police techs did at removing things. I wish you the best of luck in tracking it down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts