Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to swap out all the emblems on the charger to make it look a little different from the pack.
Font Wood Metal
so the first step was to take a blow dryer to the old emblems to help remove the adhesive. i ended up using Goo Gone to completely remove the rest of it.
Floor Automotive exterior Vehicle
adios to the old hemi badge
Bumper Wire Automotive exterior Auto part Technology
something a little different from the other one. it fits the red and black interior of my car, so i decided to pull the colors around to the rest of the car.
Water resources River Waterway Bridge Water
Font Vehicle Car
found some classic script emblems on ebay and they had adhesive on the back but i used the 3m emblem adhesive just to make sure they would be on there safely
White Vehicle Car Vehicle door Transport
Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Rim Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Red
Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Vehicle Car
still have some cleaning up to do on the grille one. but i like the hidden feature in it. all emblems were bought on ebay for about 80 bucks total.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I decided to swap out all the emblems on the charger to make it look a little different from the pack. View attachment 81262 so the first step was to take a blow dryer to the old emblems to help remove the adhesive. i ended up using Goo Gone to completely remove the rest of it. View attachment 81263 adios to the old hemi badge View attachment 81265 something a little different from the other one. it fits the red and black interior of my car, so i decided to pull the colors around to the rest of the car. View attachment 81264 View attachment 81267 found some classic script emblems on ebay and they had adhesive on the back but i used the 3m emblem adhesive just to make sure they would be on there safely View attachment 81266 View attachment 81268 View attachment 81269 View attachment 81270 View attachment 81271 still have some cleaning up to do on the grille one. but i like the hidden feature in it. all emblems were bought on ebay for about 80 bucks total.

Looks good

Did you swap the fron rt emblem as well ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.