Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Has anybody cut the engine cover rather then spend $150 on the half covers? Looking for ideas.
Thought about it, but ended up taking it off completely as I love the "bare-bones" look....like it was back in the day!

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I do to. I currently have mine off as well. I also like the look of the 1/2 covers but don’t want to pay $150! I may end up messing with mine and cut the middle out.
Right!! Great minds, I too have been thinking of doing the same for awhile now...might have to do something with that this weekend...:cool:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I've actually thought about trimming the sides from my latest engine cover, and run just the center on the engine. Might work. Anyway,
20170124_173230.jpg
20170124_173224.jpg
20170124_173251.jpg
the red clock hangs above my table I made from a 20" rim. I have no idea why the pictures are sideways!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
^^^^Fosho on those!!! I'm def hitting you up when I ditch my stockers and have you make me some fire ass tables like those!! Those are hooked man!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
The ones on the Ram trucks may be of interest to you, as the one on my ‘19 is way different than the ones on my earlier Rams.

I’ll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts