Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 6 months of having my 2011 Dodge Charger RT Max I'm ready to upgrade my exhaust system. I decided to join the forum to hopefully get some solid advice. Please Help me out!

After doing a lot of online research and talking to some friends the system that seems to be the best fit for me is:

Corsa 14525 Full Cat Back

The reasons I like it are it seems to have power but not overwhelming. And the drone or resonance is low in the vehicle while cruising. Also it comes in the black quad tips which will match my car well.

Corsa also appears to be a top quality company and brand. I've never purchased an aftermarket exhaust system before.

What are the BEST options here? Any brand and any price.

Looking forward to hearing from some people

THANK YOU

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree, go with the Corsa. I've heard nothing but sweet music flowing out of Corsa exhausts! I am going to rock out the Corsa Extreme in a few months when I get some extra cash money.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
im going to say SOLO as well since i bought one for the
SRT

it got low or no drone as well. and very silent while cruising.
perfect for me
youtube it ull find a few vids.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Zoomers is the best! I had corsa and the Zoomers sounds much better

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
My vote would be for Corsa Extreme. It just sound unreal outside and no drone inside.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I got the Corsa Xtreme installed this past Saturday and I love it. It is much more quieter inside than outside. My wife said that it was loud as I was driving away and I was driving normally. Now, I would like to know how it sounds outside but my wife has a vehicle and I would much rather drive than be standing outside looking at it drive away.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I went with Corsa Xtreme nice sound not over bearing and no drone. But they are pricey.
If you want pure sound go with Flowmaster, Solo, or Zoomers. But I love the sound form the Corsa's

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Honestly i would say if you looking for good sound on acceleration get the Magnaflow..if you lookin for all out beast go Corsa..good and crisp sound..but very pricey..or the SLP even..you cant mistake that exhaust anywhere

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am running straight exhaust with the flowmaster force 2 resonators still attached for "State of Texas inspection legality" purposes lol. Really they are nothing more than a baffled chamber with Flowmaster on the bottom. While I do hear some drone the car is pretty quiet, not loud enough to distract anyone during a convo and definitely good for getting the kiddo to sleep. I am running a K&N Cold Air Intake and a Econoaid Throttle Body Vortex Generator as well. Engine sounds like a monster and definitely gets compliments where ever I go. Turned some heads when I let er rip down the street at our Cars and Coffee Dallas meet last month to. Out ran a 2013 Mercedes SLK 55 as well on our tollroad here. Hit 120 and he could never catch up. So definitely gained some good high end power from the straight exhaust set up. Oh and you will love parking garages... ;) Also keep in mind I have no speakers in my car... NONE, I pulled em' out while I wait for a way to install my Rockfords.... The crappy 9 speaker set up from Alpine is just good for rattling and getting on your nerves. So all I hear on my way into work is nothing but straight piped HEMI goodness. So I would know a thing or two about drone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts