Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 6 months of having my 2011 Dodge Charger RT Max I'm ready to upgrade my exhaust system. I decided to join the forum to hopefully get some solid advice. Please Help me out!

After doing a lot of online research and talking to some friends the system that seems to be the best fit for me is:

Corsa 14525 Full Cat Back

The reasons I like it are it seems to have power but not overwhelming. And the drone or resonance is low in the vehicle while cruising. Also it comes in the black quad tips which will match my car well.

Corsa also appears to be a top quality company and brand. I've never purchased an aftermarket exhaust system before.

What are the BEST options here? Any brand and any price.

Looking forward to hearing from some people

THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
You have an R/T, I had the Corsa Sport, and though I liked it and will probably never own anything other then Corsa from here on out. I will go Extreme next time.

·
12,919 Posts
It sounds like you've already made up your mind. I've don't recall hearing anything bad about Corsa, other than the price. However, you may want to check out Solo Performance too.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Check out the Zoomers exhaust from one of the vendors on this site. It's gotten good reviews as well and its cheaper than Corsa. Although you can't go wrong with Corsa.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I had the corsa, I also had Magnaflow and flow master. I have the Speedlogix Exhuast by Zoomers and it's fantastic!! By far my favorite.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts