Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just did the vibrant 1794 mid muffler swap and it is loud! sounds decent at cruising speeds too. I'm hoping to have a video by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Your not going to get any performance from exhaust mod, but I'd start with mid-muffler delete.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ok, i just received 2 flowmaster 2.5 inch center inlet mufflers. was i supposed to get the offset inlet muffler for my 2019 rt ??? or should i just say f*%#k the mufflers and do a mid muff delete ???

·
Registered
267 Posts
Did MMD on my 17 R/T Daytona 5.7L and it's crazy loud at anything past half throttle. A little too loud really, but I can live with that because it sounds fabulous at startup and anything less than half-throttle. Drone? None to very little when not in sport mode.

·
Vendor
36 Posts
ok, i just received 2 flowmaster 2.5 inch center inlet mufflers. was i supposed to get the offset inlet muffler for my 2019 rt ??? or should i just say f*%#k the mufflers and do a mid muff delete ???
You need a offset. Personally, you're better of with a delete. There's not much of a difference if you just replace the muffler with another muffler. With a MMD, you will notice a difference! You can find a mid muffler delete for your vehicle on our website, just click the link here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You need a offset. Personally, you're better of with a delete. There's not much of a difference if you just replace the muffler with another muffler. With a MMD, you will notice a difference! You can find a mid muffler delete for your vehicle on our website, just click the link here.
thanx Khaos...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts