Dodge Charger Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Anyone have a video of the chambered mufflers power sticks WITH resonators? All the videos I've seen have the reso's removed.

Also, I've heard these cause a loss in power. Is that true?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Borla Touring or S-type for a '14 RT? I don't need to set off car alarms and wake neighbors, but the stock setup is just too pleasant and doesn't sound like the V8 hemis I remember.

I realize this is a matter of personal preference, but I am curious as to whether anyone has either the Touring and wishes S-Type or vice versa. Thanks in advance. Beers on me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mid muffler delete WITH factory resonators. If I find any drone I'll get the power sticks. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wealth of knowledge on here! So for someone with a 3.6 2-1-2 exhaust setup is there any real performance benefit of going to a True Dual setup over say a Single in/Dual out or a Dual in/Dual out and a Resto Delete?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wealth of knowledge on here! So for someone with a 3.6 2-1-2 exhaust setup is there any real performance benefit of going to a True Dual setup over say a Single in/Dual out or a Dual in/Dual out and a Resto Delete?
Yes, if you don't have true dual exhaust only a single to a dual you're losing a few ponies. About 8hp and 4lb.ft. of torque difference if you only swap out for true dual exhaust using original factory parts while leaving your factory rear resonators on. Speaking of resonators do not take them off, the 3.6 sounds like ass when you take them off and the drone is horrendous! Just a bit of warning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone just had a quick question I am looking for a muffler for my 2010 3.5L High Output and wanted to know if you had any recommendations since i know very little about them and dont know which ones will fit my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's an EXCELLENT idea. I've been wanting to compile a bunch of different set up videos for 3.6 and 5.7 engines in one sticky thread for the longest time now. I just haven't had the spare research time to do so. This makes it a LOT easier for the newbies. I strongly approve. Reps to you :TU:.

I propose everyone post their set ups (or whatever set ups they want to post) with no discussion. Strictly info and vids like you said. For all discussions or questions, send PMs so that clips don't get lost between all the posts. If this thread picks up, you can ask any moderator for the possibility of it becoming a sticky.

With that said, here's my set up that you've all become all too familiar with:

2011 RT 5.7; Corsa Xtreme (PN: 14522)

2011 Charger RT w/ Corsa Xtreme - YouTube

2011 Charger RT w/ Corsa Xtreme Drive By - YouTube

Slow Drive By 2011 Charger RT - YouTube

11RT Cruise 2 - YouTube
where did you get your exhaust system from?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Awesome quality!
Great welding. Only reason for 4 stars is cause the muffler tunnel was a little dented by you don’t see it unless you look under the car, other than that extremely happy for the price and quality tips.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts