Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was needing to know if I can fit 5” exhaust on my RT, with round factory tips....basically the body similar to the scatpack. So is the diffuser holes different sizes on the each Model (scatpack, SRT, RT)?.....might sound like a dumb question, any help will be appreciated....

·
Registered
183 Posts
If its the same body style as the scatpack then there shouldn't be an issue. I've seen someone replace the stock exhaust tips with 5 in tips and they fit perfect, filling in the gap between the tips and valance!

·
Registered
770 Posts
ScotchWhiskey what brand exhaust tips are those?
[/QUOTEAnthony Dodge, WELCOME to the forum! ]I don't know what the brand pictured are, but type carven in the forum search bar for lots of info. I posted a couple of comparison pics. there that might help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you happen to know what store they came from or if they were bought online? cause I’m trying to go for that exact look with the rounded edge not sharp edge like the carvens

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have no idea, search on ebay until you find the style you want, then make sure they're available in the correct inlet, outlet, and length you need. Also check at your local exhaust/muffler shop to see what they have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts