Dodge Charger Forum banner

F150 plus altima coupe equals totaled charger

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  dperk 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my totaled Charger R/T, I had just turned into dunkin doughnuts was in the parking lot entrance and got hit from behind by an Altima coupe then a ford f150 came over the curb through the grass and finished me off. The damn insurance company totaled me out. Oh and th edriver of the f150 was driving with a permit only and had rear ended a maxima setting the 4 car accident into motion nice right all on Halloween..

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh man :( Sorry to see this!
Man that sucks. Looks like you got more of a trick than treat. Good thing no one was hurt.
thanks guys, what sucks even more is the insurance guy would not let me take my mopar cai or my brand new kenwood deck, or my 180 degree jet thermo I just put in from speedlogix lol. so I am back at square one with my new 2006 r/t did magnaflow cat back and the kn cai.

#12 ·
Glad you're okay and back in a Charger. I wonder what the buyback on that would be... I know that when I totaled my Maxima a few years back (a '96 with 170k+ miles), they let me buy it for like, $1100 or something. My dad put a new oil pan in it, new windshield, left the body as it was, and had to replace a tire or two, then gave it to a friend of his that was in need of something fairly reliable. Only real damage was a pushed-in oil pan and the smashed windshield. Some dents/scratches on the body were what put it over the "totaled" amount - paint ain't cheap, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.