50 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Beautiful car! I love the F8 Green.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well the brembo 6 piston brake pads put out of a crazy amount of brake dust . I had to clean my rims every 2 days . It was insane . I changed my pads to powerstop pads and they stop just as good as the brembo pads , without all the brake dust . That’s my opinion. See how they work for you . There is a ton of you tube videos on the subject . The replacement of the pads are very easy as well . Hope this helps .

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Powerstop Z26. I got mine on amazon . They work good. I had them on for about 4 months now . Minimal brake dust !
I shouldn't have to much of a problem with brake dust because the car will not be driven much and wheels are ceramic coated

·
Registered
245 Posts
I shouldn't have to much of a problem with brake dust because the car will not be driven much and wheels are ceramic coated
You would be surprised at the amount of brake dust that is created by the Brembo pads. I don't think that even the ceramic coating can keep up with the sheer volume of dust.

I was dealing with the dust on my car, it was when the pads started squeaking that I had enough and replaced them. It seems that if the brakes are not used hard, they will start to squeak...

Nice car!

Exco

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the 2019 Daytona 392 with the Brembo brakes. I now have 1900 miles on it and have not had any brake dust problems at all! My black wheels still look pretty clean! How many miles do you have, RustyColt?

That F8 Green is abeautiful!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts