Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passing this along to prospective buyers/those that have purchased recently and have been thinking about getting their Chrysler Extended warranty.

Knowing I would be keeping my SRT for many, many years, I have been wanting to get one of Chrysler's extended warranty's. I wish I had gotten one for my '07 3.5L, but didn't plan on still having it. (She's got 80k now and no plans to ditch her just since she's paid off, gave it to my mother so she had a newer vehicle).

There are two primary places folks seem to recommend when it comes to getting one. They are the Ziegler ( http://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/ ) and NorthHampton ( http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com// ). They both offer the factory plans for below normal dealer pricing. Many folks have success bringing estimates with them to their local dealer and getting almost close to their rates, which is good if you want to support your local place. (I didn't care, haha)

NorthHampton will send you email discounts a couple of weeks after you put in a quote, (and continue to do so until you ask them to stop), but even with that, they were just a 'tad higher than Zeigler. So, I went with Zeigler.

On Thursday afternoon I purchased a Lifetime Maximum Care with a $100 deductible. Today, (Tuesday), it is already updated on my MoparOwnerConnect site. So, I was pleased with the price and the service, for being all online of course.

Tip - Figure out what works for you when it comes to your deductible. While I would've loved a zero ded, that would've been an additional $1500. In other words, I would need to have so much bad luck, that an additional 15 trips to the dealer would've been needed to make up for it. My luck's bad, but not that bad, haha.

Hope this helps those looking to get their Ext Warranty.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Hell yeah very nice, REPS to ya!!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Good info! reps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts