Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my car today to have the air bag replaced. The silver trim on the steering wheel was peeling and to replace it I had to get a whole new air bag. Luckily it was covered under warranty so it looks great, but there’s an issue. My car had two owners previously. I have no idea what they did, other than I’m sure they used a Tazer to unlock a lot of features. I had street sport and track mode all open and available for me to use in the super track pack. The dealer had to reset all my settings back to factory and now My start up looks different and instead of driving in street mode my car says normal mode. I also do not see the MDS switching the car to 4 cylinders while I am cruising around for every day driving. Is that a Tazer feature or something I need to turn on somehow? Is normal mode different than street mode? I had the SRT performance pages also and now it doesn’t say SRT when I press the button, it just says performance pages. I talked to the Tazer rep and he said Everything was gone after the reset and I would have to get a Tazer and program everything again. The steering wheel looks perfect but this is a headache now!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Now, I don't own a Scat, but I believe your STP stuff should be there and enabled via the SRT button, even after a reset of the sys. as that's a feature built in and unlocked from factory...I would contact the dealership again and see if they can enable them. Again, not too sure with your car...and yes, you would need a Tazer to unlock those features yourself...if the stealership idea doesn't pan out, I would look for someone on here getting rid of theirs instead of paying the $250+...

Just a thought...

Reactions: Creek757

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Do you know if Normal is the same as Street?
I believe so, and maybe someone else whom has a Scat like yours can weigh in, but what I know is that there is Sport mode and Track mode, so it's safe to say that street is Normal mode...like I've said, I don't have a Scat, but of what I know regarding these cars, that's a fair assessment....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts