Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2015 Charger SXT. It has the fake chrome tips. I've looked all over trying to find a charger with a bumper like mine. Its different than the 2014 and 2016. Not sure why, but mine has the fascia all the way around the tip. Not open at bottom, so if I pop them out like I've seen, I'm worried about the bottom being flimsy without the fake tips. So far, only one video on you tube showing you how to get them out, but again, mine is differen . Help.

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hi everyone. I have a 2015 Charger SXT. It has the fake chrome tips. I've looked all over trying to find a charger with a bumper like mine. Its different than the 2014 and 2016. Not sure why, but mine has the fascia all the way around the tip. Not open at bottom, so if I pop them out like I've seen, I'm worried about the bottom being flimsy without the fake tips. So far, only one video on you tube showing you how to get them out, but again, mine is differen . Help.
Have you checked out R/T Life's Channel on YouTube? He's got a '15 and believe it's got the same rear bottom fascia and he has a vid showing the removal of his when he first upgraded his exhaust...and definitely not flimsy at all...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked out R/T Life's Channel on YouTube? He's got a '15 and believe it's got the same rear bottom fascia and he has a vid showing the removal of his when he first upgraded his exhaust...and definitely not flimsy at all...
No I havent but going to right now. Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Awesome video. Finally. Thanks. I'm going to order a new valance/fascia and get those outta there. Happy camper here.
My 2017 originally had the same rear valance that you have now. The new "pursuit" valance is part number 68240581AA. And you don't have to change the rear bumper, just the valance and tips. I did this a couple of years ago when I has my 2017 Rallye. Not a hard job at all. The tips I used are still available on ebay, item number 233227633517. I welded these directly to my stock resonators. Just be sure to install the new valance BEFORE welding on the new tips so you can align them properly. This guy on ebay sells only new oem parts, and has the best price on the valance, ebay item number 174001322387. Some of the other sellers show the wrong part, but the number I posted above IS the correct one. Good Luck!

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts