Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this invite is open to anyone who wants to make the trip out, I'm posting it here since there really isn't a spot for it.

Okay..here we go guys! The theater just posted their show times. Here's all the info:

Date: Saturday, May 25th
Meet Up Time: 11:30am
Show Time: 12:40pm

This will give us time to gather & visit before the showing. It will also give us time to visit after the movie or if anyone has any other plans for their Saturday, it'll give them plenty of daytime left. I already spoke to the theater & they're fine with us utilizing their lot. I'll be contacting the local police department (about 1 block away from the theater) & see if they can make an appearance / check on our cars.

Pass the word around & I hope to see you there!

·
504 Boy
12,047 Posts
Wish you guys the best for a good meet. My club got set up with a local theater and we are getting a couple free showings Friday when it drops. Gonna be awesome. I hope you get a good group of people to go Shane.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Since this invite is open to anyone who wants to make the trip out, I'm posting it here since there really isn't a spot for it.

Okay..here we go guys! The theater just posted their show times. Here's all the info:

Date: Saturday, May 25th
Meet Up Time: 11:30am
Show Time: 12:40pm

This will give us time to gather & visit before the showing. It will also give us time to visit after the movie or if anyone has any other plans for their Saturday, it'll give them plenty of daytime left. I already spoke to the theater & they're fine with us utilizing their lot. I'll be contacting the local police department (about 1 block away from the theater) & see if they can make an appearance / check on our cars.

Pass the word around & I hope to see you there!
I am down i will be there

·
Registered
62 Posts
One of the Central Arkansas shops is setting up a couple of theaters shows to go along with this also.

I am going to both with my 2013 R/T Blacktop, we also have a 2008 Charger Daytona Coming to one of them.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This sounds like fun! Just chatting with aali and I think every theatre should have a velvet-roped area out front for all the Chargers Lol
It's not too late to get some of your fellow Canadians together & have a little movie event of your own. Just nominate someone to be the paparazzi to snap all the photos lol! Then grab a bite to eat afterwards.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got back from the movie. Kick ass I must say! No spoilers but oh man! *bites tongue*

We had a decent turnout for being semi-short notice & crappy weather. 2 Chargers, 2 Rams & an SRT4.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I went with out anyone lined up, but there were at least 9 chargers at the theater including 2 68 and 72. Damn I forgot my Camera sorry?????:4-dontknow::4-dontknow: I is an Awsome Movie.:eek::eek:

·
'15 Shaker Bee Challenger
6,729 Posts
One of the Central Arkansas shops is setting up a couple of theaters shows to go along with this also.

I am going to both with my 2013 R/T Blacktop, we also have a 2008 Charger Daytona Coming to one of them.
I wish I would have known about this. :TU:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Just got back from the movie. Kick ass I must say! No spoilers but oh man! *bites tongue*

We had a decent turnout for being semi-short notice & crappy weather. 2 Chargers, 2 Rams & an SRT4.
I just got home from the movie also , there was a car meet going on as I was finding a parking spot, 3 2nd gen srt8s , 2 challenger rts , and about 6 1st gen rts , biggest meet ive seen during daylight by far , what a beautiful site :TU::O

1 - 15 of 15 Posts