Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click on the link below to see my craigslist ad for a set of rims/tires i will be selling in October. I'm selling them for $600 on Craigslist, however all my fellow forum members can have them for $550. They mostly wont be on sale till the middle/end of October, however i'm putting this ad on early to see if somebody is interested. These wheels are for local pick up only, DC/MD/VA, no shipping

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...960697566.html

·
'15 Shaker Bee Challenger
6,727 Posts
Here it is:

Let me first explain that these wheels won't be for sell until October when i buy some new wheels. I'm putting these wheels on here early to see if anybody is interested in them. If you email me and are for sure you will buy them in October, i will hold them for you. These are 22x9.5 Custom painted Red Malino & Brilliant Black Pearl F5 35 Racing Wheels mounted on Nitto tires, with custom Dodge center cap decals. The rims have no dents/curb marks or scratches on them and are in good condition. The paint on the wheels are in fair condition, and you will need to get the lip repainted on these wheels because they are chipping, the spokes are in good condition. The tires are 265/35/22 Nitto NT420S need to be replaced. The wheels are chrome orginally, so if you don't like the custom look, you can always get the paint removed and just go with a chrome wheel. However this is a custom of of a kind wheel, which you won't see anybody with. So i would suggest you stay with the custom look. I get compliments everywhere i go about these wheels. I paid $1000 for the wheels, $800 for the tires, plus a extra $600 to get the wheels painted. Thats a total of $2400, so the $600 i'm selling this for is a good deal. These wheels will fit Rear Wheel Drive, Dodge Chargers 06 and up, Dodge Magnums, 05 and up, Chrysler 300 05 and up, as well as other models. The bolt pattern is 5x115 and the offset is 18, the size is 22x 9.5. If you do the math, your only paying $150 per rim. These can be perfect as your main set of wheels, or a spare set if you want to switch it up.

Local Sales Only
Serious Buyer only
No Delivery
No Scams or Fake/False Emails
$650 Firm
Cash only
Once again these wheels/tires won't be available until October.
Thanks for looking

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here it is:

Let me first explain that these wheels won't be for sell until October when i buy some new wheels. I'm putting these wheels on here early to see if anybody is interested in them. If you email me and are for sure you will buy them in October, i will hold them for you. These are 22x9.5 Custom painted Red Malino & Brilliant Black Pearl F5 35 Racing Wheels mounted on Nitto tires, with custom Dodge center cap decals. The rims have no dents/curb marks or scratches on them and are in good condition. The paint on the wheels are in fair condition, and you will need to get the lip repainted on these wheels because they are chipping, the spokes are in good condition. The tires are 265/35/22 Nitto NT420S need to be replaced. The wheels are chrome orginally, so if you don't like the custom look, you can always get the paint removed and just go with a chrome wheel. However this is a custom of of a kind wheel, which you won't see anybody with. So i would suggest you stay with the custom look. I get compliments everywhere i go about these wheels. I paid $1000 for the wheels, $800 for the tires, plus a extra $600 to get the wheels painted. Thats a total of $2400, so the $600 i'm selling this for is a good deal. These wheels will fit Rear Wheel Drive, Dodge Chargers 06 and up, Dodge Magnums, 05 and up, Chrysler 300 05 and up, as well as other models. The bolt pattern is 5x115 and the offset is 18, the size is 22x 9.5. If you do the math, your only paying $150 per rim. These can be perfect as your main set of wheels, or a spare set if you want to switch it up.

Local Sales Only
Serious Buyer only
No Delivery
No Scams or Fake/False Emails
$650 Firm
Cash only
Once again these wheels/tires won't be available until October.
Thanks for looking

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Thanks for putting the ad up bro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts