Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first time buying body parts for a car and with a bumper from China and hood from the Middle East I expected some fitment issues.

All in all the everything went pretty smoothly.

I’m curious if anyone knows how I can bring that bow in the middle down, adjusting the hood latch or the modifying it.

Also I’ve heard to run hood pins on carbon and fibre glass hoods incase they fly open and I’ve noticed a lot of play in it while highway driving.
I’m not into the hoodpins look, is there anything else I could do.

AC9348A4-C580-4905-A7F3-F96568AB4346.jpeg

·
Vendor
36 Posts
So this is my first time buying body parts for a car and with a bumper from China and hood from the Middle East I expected some fitment issues.

All in all the everything went pretty smoothly.

I’m curious if anyone knows how I can bring that bow in the middle down, adjusting the hood latch or the modifying it.

Also I’ve heard to run hood pins on carbon and fibre glass hoods incase they fly open and I’ve noticed a lot of play in it while highway driving.
I’m not into the hoodpins look, is there anything else I could do.

View attachment 93876
Do you have a picture of the underside/structural part of the hood?

·
Vendor
36 Posts
I took this quick after work, not too much “structure” from what I can see

View attachment 93930 View attachment 93932
I would suggest trying to lower the hood latch as most of them are adjustable. That should help pull the center in.

The only way you can get rid of the flex is with hood pins. If the pictures below is something that you are interested in, let me know. They are very high quality and will give your vehicle a nice clean look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts