Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody! It's nerve racking going from the stock alloy wheels to these. Since the rim is flush with the tire sidewall any "curb action" will be no bueno.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looking good, i think you would kill it with a black spoiler or black roof.
I'm digging the Idea of a black roof actually since you brought it up. I have some plasti dip to make it happen, unless there is another/better option that's sub-$100?

·
Drive it like u stole it!
4,819 Posts
I'm digging the Idea of a black roof actually since you brought it up. I have some plasti dip to make it happen, unless there is another/better option that's sub-$100?
Look into a DIY vinyl kit. As with the plastidip, if you don't like it, just peel it off. I want to say i've seen vinyl kits for under $50 on ebay.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Look into a DIY vinyl kit. As with the plastidip, if you don't like it, just peel it off. I want to say i've seen vinyl kits for under $50 on ebay.
I'd be willing to do it myself if I could find something pre-cut, but after seaching for an hour or so now I've yet to find anything. If you know of anything out there you could link I would be grateful. I'd like matte black but gloss might work too.

That or maybe find a shop that'll cut and install.

·
Drive it like u stole it!
4,819 Posts
I'd be willing to do it myself if I could find something pre-cut, but after seaching for an hour or so now I've yet to find anything. If you know of anything out there you could link I would be grateful. I'd like matte black but gloss might work too.

That or maybe find a shop that'll cut and install.
Yeah, I just saw sheets but I would imagine it would be easier if it was a little big. Then if you don't line it up right on, it's ok as you just take a razor and trim it. Just spray the roof of soapy water and use a rubber squeegee to put it down. But wouldn't hurt to call some tint shops up. The same techniques are used for installing vinyl as tint. See what they would charge to install it if you brought them the material.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts