Dodge Charger Forum banner

Finally lowered car!!! Pics

5K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Jron 
#1 ·
Lowered my car this weekend.. eibach pro kit... looks nice.. lemme kno wat u think!! also post advice on what i should do next... i know add more blk to it, but where.. i was thinking challenger frnt r/t decals dat start at hood and fall to fender.. but lemme kno what yall think

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
It look really great lowered. Great job.

#5 ·
Wow! What a difference! Looks great! Reps!

BTW, I moved your thread for you!

#10 ·
Looks way better! Sits like an SRT8. I think the next thing you should do is swap out the chrome (yuck) grille for the black honeycomb or a cool aftermarket one thats black or painted to match. I think a black grille will really compliment your rims man. Looks sweet!

#11 ·
looks good a daytona grill wold look good on there all blacked out

#17 ·
Looks much better, I love the look of a lowered Charger...:TU:

#22 ·
i love the way our cars look lowered :TU:paint the grill black cut out the slats in the grill replace it with wire mesh and make the tails all red

#23 ·
Looks way better! Sits like an SRT8. I think the next thing you should do is swap out the chrome (yuck) grille for the black honeycomb or a cool aftermarket one thats black or painted to match. I think a black grille will really compliment your rims man. Looks sweet!
i"ll def look into that! thanks bruh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.