Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Officer was really cool - I asked him if he wanted to race & he just laughed. If you look closely you can see mine [at least the roof & trunk] to the right of his.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Would have been badazz if he accepted. I had a police dude that I tattooed once and he ask me if he set up his radar, would I open up my CBR 1000 and let him clock me.

I jumped at the opportunity!:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
We have a couple white ones here in South Boston too. There's one that's been following me lately when I ride through town. I don't know if he just likes my car or wants to catch me with his..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Would have been badazz if he accepted. I had a police dude that I tattooed once and he ask me if he set up his radar, would I open up my CBR 1000 and let him clock me.

I jumped at the opportunity!:D
That's cool.
Personally I was pull over buy 2 motorcycle cops. I didn't had any problems on my Yamaha 750 and had a few modds on it. The cop ask me after a while if he could try it!!!!!! How to say no to him? He went to his bike and change his official shirt for a civilian. He disappear with my bike for 15 mn :eek:. Get back, say she was great, change his shirt and get back on duty!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
lol...I don't let anyone jump on my bike unless they are in my club! It's pretty cool though if you trusted him...I have developed a "distrust" for most police growing up in Atlanta. I have seen shady stuff.

·
Registered
152 Posts
nice her in the bay area, in east palo alto its all charger that patrol the town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts