Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I drive to work it’s always in heavy traffic. Almost daily some dummy not paying attention nearly runs into the back of me.
I want more visibility from my brake lights.
On Amazon I saw this little box for sale and after it’s installed can turn a 3rd brake light into a flashing brake light. So my question is: can these be installed on 2015? Has anyone done this successfully or know anyone that has? Before I knew our lights are sealed and the bulbs can’t be switched out I bought brighter ones. Waste of money.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The item on Amazon I found is about the same. I don’t do business with EBay any longer. But cool deal then! I’ll get on this right away and see how it works! Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I dont have it on this laptop, but check out my IG @ N20_AWD theres a video of it in action there. I ronically I have had it lying around for a month or so, but installed it today since i needed to repair the light anyway

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thingy I got off Amazon worked like a charm and wasn’t too hard to install! It’s a nice bit more of a safety factor and I’ve already had two people ask me where I got it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts