Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's with me ? I95 North to GA ?

Im sure 08BEE656,Bullish, Pluminferno, & PluminfernoII are coming. Who else wants to caravan. Any other Florida members out there

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I drive down to Florida and then drive back with you?? It will be hard to get in on any caravans from Knoxville!! lol

LOL, we would love to have you:D Just make sure you like speeding

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yeah you think I am kidding but I am from West Palm and all my family is there so I could drive down to visit the family and then at least my drive home wouldn't be solo!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Well..........:wow:
I have to wait and see...
I will not be hitting the road till Friday 5am..
Sheila can not take off on Thursday..
But we'll see...
Hey Bull, I kinda heard Sheila may not be feeling well enough to go in to work on that Thurs.. If thats so, she could maybe go for a little ride to say, Tennessee and that might help her feel better? :4-dontknow:

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Hey Bull, I kinda heard Sheila may not be feeling well enough to go in to work on that Thurs.. If thats so, she could maybe go for a little ride to say, Tennessee and that might help her feel better? :4-dontknow:
That's exactly what I was thinking!

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
hahahahhahah..
Me too.. but she works for oneof those places.. That if you're approved for a day off and call in sick the day before or day after.
You lose pay for both days..
Unless you have a doctors note.. But hard to go get a doctors note when you work for a medical center..

hahahahahhaha..

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
She couldn't get the day off this far in advance? Boy, thats strict.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
me and my dad are planning on booking soon so i will definitly want to be part of the caravan. i live in ocoee which is near orlando

That would be awesome....the more the merrier:TU: I wanna have a much bigger caravan then last year. Also double check and see if you all have short wave radios....luckily last year we had one for each car. That really came in handy when it came to bathroom breaks and foot stops.

Also Schimbo Mango, don't forget to hit the reservation list thread so I can put you on the list:TU:

Everyone in this thread that doesn't have a room needs to get to bookin;) Cough Cough Andy cough:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
:4-dontknow: Huh, What? Roadtrip? I haven't heard about any stinkin roadtrip?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
the midwest convoy had the most fun. we had a large group and we stopped at mr morgans house for a bit n checked out his farm. o ther than making it in great time we had a blast! everyone got to race an evo, bnb did 147mph somewhere along the line and bnb and dartboy couldnt agree on whar route to take! i cant wait for the sequel to that blockbuster!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a heads up! Darren (Wyndego) just made his reservations and is planning on driving up with the florida convoy since he will be in Disney:TU:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Just a heads up! Darren (Wyndego) just made his reservations and is planning on driving up with the florida convoy since he will be in Disney:TU:
That's great news, Dan! :TU: The list is growing each day! :D

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
DRP6982:
It's true! We're planning our family Disney vacation around the Charger M&G! (I'm so addicted!). I'll be following this thread, and I'm sure I'll be asking about directions once we get closer to that time.
Look forward to seeing you all there!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts