1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8

Mileage: 35,XXX
Price: $25,500.00 OBO

All factory options, except rear DVD. Leather interior with heated seats. Kicker premium sound with sub in trunk. Always washed & cared for with Adam's Premium Car Care products. This car has always been well maintained and taken care of. I purchased this car from the GM of Fletcher Dodge in Little Rock in 2009 with 19,000 miles on her. This car is amazing and is a blast to drive!

Upgrades include:
All Dark Slate interior conversion (door panels and all lower trim)
300 SRT8 chrome & leather door pulls
Carbon fiber wrapped trim
Black EVIC steering wheel controls
Carbon fiber steering wheel paddle shifters
Padded leather arm rest w/ red stitching
SRT leather gear shift w/ red stitching
SRT Steering Wheel emblem
Airaid Cold Air Intake w/ hood scoop connector
Custom Retrofitted Quad projector head lights
Custom Retrofitted projector fog lights
HID's in Highs, Lows, and Fogs
Debadged trunk lid
Carbon fiber SRT8 emblem on trunk lid
Dynamat Extreme throughout trunk
6.1 HEMI emblems on sides of hood scoop
Volant Chrome Cat-back exhaust sytem
Black powder coated SRT aluminum wheels
Tinted windows
Painted & Tinted tail lights
Painted corner lights
R-1 Concepts Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Red Stuff performance brake pads

Billet Tech items:
Billet BT Signature Catch Can (Polished)
3pc. Navigation Radio Kit (Polished)
A/C Knob Kit (Polished)
4 piece AC Knob (Polished)
Door Lock Kit - 4-Door (Polished)
Headlight Knob (Polished)
Mirror Bezel Control Kit (Polished)
Oil Cap Cover - SRT (Polished)
Radiator Cap Cover - SRT (Polished)
Shift Insert - SRT (Black Anodize)
Front Emblem - SRT (Black Anodize)

There are probably other improvements that I have done but these are all that I recall as of now.

Now for some pictures:

I'm also throwing in the stock SRT exhaust, the stock headlights, the stock tail lights (tinted), and anything else I can find that I have swapped out on the car.

I'm selling the car because I don't get to enjoy it anymore. I moved to Fayetteville from Little Rock and I had more time to enjoy the car then, but now I work too much. Anyone who I have met at car shows or through the forums knows how much I love this car and how much I have babied this car, which is why I would rather see someone else enjoy it than it be neglected. My work schedule isn't going to change and I know that it's now time to let someone else enjoy her.

Any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to PM me.

Kalem

·
Registered
9,709 Posts
If I was in the market I would buy this in a heartbeat. Offer still stands if you want to sell and trade fog lights and headlights.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've got to tell you...front to back, inside and out, that is one clean ride!! It really looks amazing and I don't think you'll have this up for sale very long. Anyone looking for a black on black (sexy) Charger would be foolish not to give yours a strong look.

I've got a couple buddies I'm going to send this link too...best of luck with the sale. :TU:

·
Registered
603 Posts
:wow:man that is a beautiful ride you got there. but i dont think i could use it as my daily driver. o but how i would love to though, but driving a half hour to work everyday, it just wouldnt work. i have to stick with my v6.:(

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I agree with everyone who has posted, that is one beautiful ride and I would love to have it but there is no way I could financially handle it. I can tell you took care of it though and I sincerely hope the new owner will take care of it like you have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.