Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm upgrading my Dayton 392 from 4 piston to 6 piston brembo brakes. Well I will be selling the used 4 piston complete set. The fronts will have 3,000 miles and the rears will be brand new. I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested in them. I feel i will be selling for what I believe is a fair price. If you are interested message me. When I get the brakes done I'm going to sell on ebay unless it sells here

·
Hey y'all, watch this!
1,894 Posts
So I'm upgrading my Dayton 392 from 4 piston to 6 piston brembo brakes. Well I will be selling the used 4 piston complete set. The fronts will have 3,000 miles and the rears will be brand new. I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested in them. I feel i will be selling for what I believe is a fair price. If you are interested message me. When I get the brakes done I'm going to sell on ebay unless it sells here
Moved to the For Sale area. According to the For Sale rules you will need to supply an asking price plus pics of what you are selling. Please add ASAP.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20191008_142731.jpg
20191008_142710.jpg
20191008_142648.jpg
20190913_150633.jpg

The fronts have 3k miles on them. You will be getting calipers, pads and rotors for all 4 corners. $2,000 O.B.O

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have these for sale but no longer on ebay. Located in southern Illinois send me a pm if interested and I will give you my contact information. Pretty flexible on price

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you have an F8 green Daytona 5.7 without the brembo brakes and want brembo brakes send me a picture of your car and I'll give you a discount on these

·
Registered
899 Posts
I assume the Brembo calipers do not mount to the same mounting points as non-Brembos. I guess you need some different spindles?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I assume the Brembo calipers do not mount to the same mounting points as non-Brembos. I guess you need some different spindles?
From what the dodge dealership told me they should be a direct bolt on that's what I was told for the 2017+ model years before that I don't know

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Correct, unless you have a Scat. Scats and SRT's use the same spindles, all interchangeable though there was a hub style change (I forget what year) to the bolt in style hub.

From what the dodge dealership told me they should be a direct bolt on that's what I was told for the 2017+ model years before that I don't know
They are if it's a SCAT PACK R/T. Any regular R/T or six banger has different spindles and they won't bolt on.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Still for sale and how much? Send me a PM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.