Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I traded in my 2016 plum crazy charger yesterday for a black 2019 charger gt so there are a couple of things I don't need anymore. so I am selling them 1, is a tazer $150.00 the other is I have 6 speakers for it these are kicker d series, I have the two for the top of the dash , the two for the front door and for the rear deck all 6 for $150.00 let me know, if you live close to Jacksonville fl you can pick them up if not we can ship them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mot yet but by sat it will be
hey guys, I traded in my 2016 plum crazy charger yesterday for a black 2019 charger gt so there are a couple of things I don't need anymore. so I am selling them 1, is a tazer $150.00 the other is I have 6 speakers for it these are kicker d series, I have the two for the top of the dash , the two for the front door and for the rear deck all 6 for $150.00 let me know, if you live close to Jacksonville fl you can pick them up if not we can ship them.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Are the speakers still for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts